You Are Beautiful (Jeff the Killer x Reader One-Shot)

Okay, so, I've decided to try my hand at xReaders. Any requests? One-Shots only for now.
~Parker~
-----

     You thought you were going to die. You were currently walking through Slender Woods from a dare by your best friend, Alyssa. You had your flashlight in one hand, and a video camera in the other. These woods were said to be haunted with a slender-looking character with a white face. You were shaking badly from your fear. You puffed out air and kept walking. "Be brave," You told yourself, "we can do this, (y/n)."

     After what seemed like forever, you saw something in the shadows. It seemed to be looking at you. Your eyes widened and you dropped your camera, looking at the character. He wasn't 7 feet tall, as you'd heard. More like 6 feet or so. That's when you calmed down slightly. There were no tentacles. You saw the character's face slightly. They also had really long hair. You smiled softly, "hello," you called, "I've been wandering about, and I see you have too. Are you lost?" You asked the figure walking closer to you.

     You could now tell it was male. Your heart sped up slightly seeing his detailed face. He ran to you, pinning you to a tree. You dropped your flashlight, but you could still see him. He pulled out what looked to be a kitchen knife and held it to your neck. You blinked, crying out quietly. The killer had a large smile, and wide-open eyes. His skin was really pale, and he had long, messy, black hair.

     "Shhhhh," the killer insisted, "it's time to... go to sleep." The killer smirked. "But, I do see you staring at my face. Aren't I beautiful?"

     You nodded your head. You did, in fact, agree with him. He was beautiful. He had unique features. They were original. You have always taken the beauty in the simplest things. Under his pressure, you spoke quietly, "Yes, you are beautiful. It's very unique. It's absolutely lovely." You offered a smile. Wait! Offering a smile to the person who's about to kill you? What were you thinking, (y/n)?!

     His cheeks were lightly brushed with pink, and you could see it over his pale skin. He took the knife down, put kept his hand on your shoulder. "Thank you," he mumbled. "No one has ever actually replied before, and the few that have? Well, let's just say they weren't very nice comments. I've decided not to kill you." He gave you a reassuring squeeze on your shoulder. Wow, you thought, for a killer, he's really nice. "What's your name?"

     You looked up at him, "Mine? Oh, it's (y/n)." You smiled again.

     "(Y/n)? Wow, that's a very lovely name." You felt the blood rush to your cheeks. You looked down to hide the blush. You could hear the killer chuckle. "A pretty name for a pretty lady."

     "Th-thank you." You stuttered and giggled slightly. "What's your name?" You looked up at him.

     "It's Jeff."

     "Jeff's a wonderful name!" You smiled. All the fear in your body had slipped away.

     He blushed again, "thanks." He leaned down and kissed your cheek, causing you to blush. "You know," he started, "where I live is right up that hill. There's a large mansion. Stop by sometime. I'll let Slendy know not to stop you while on your way."

     You smirked, "maybe I will stop by sometime. Until then"- you grabbed his hoodie and pulled him into a kiss. You were surprised when he pushed his lips to yours. Soon, the kiss was full of passion. Your tongues were battling for dominance. Of course, Jeff won, but you didn't care. You were kissing the most beautiful man out there. You wrapped your arms around his chest. Because of his height, you couldn't reach his neck. You both broke, panting and gasping for air.

     "Wow, (y/n). That was amazing." He smiled more, hugging you.

     "I'll see you later Jeff. I have to get back to my friends before they become worried." You picked up the camera and flashlight you dropped. "Oh!" You grabbed Jeff and snapped a picture of the both of you smiling. You were going to keep that picture forever. "Good night, Jeff." He smiled and waved you off. You smirked, looking down at the picture. "Best. Dare. EVER."