"So, can you now tell me how you came to know me?"

I decided to stay the night. It was already half past 8, according to her bedside table clock. Our steamy romp in the shower had tired me out and her bed had looked pretty inviting, but then it became irresistible when she lay down on it and motioned for me to come snuggle with her. She wrapped herself around me as she nestled into my arms, her head on my chest and her right leg draped over mine. I noted how soft and smooth her skin felt as she cozied up next to me; it felt wonderful having her so close. She also smelled so nice and fragrant; I detected a hint of strawberries as I inhaled the scent of her hair, and found it heady and alluring. After we got comfortable, I decided to ask her about what happened earlier in the bathroom. I felt her breathing stop for a moment.

We were getting all hot and heavy back then. Her lips never left mine as we went under the showerhead and turned it on. As soon as I felt the cool gentle waters cascade down our skin, for a second I thought that it would sizzle, and that there would be steam. I got the pleasure of exploring her shapely body once more when she asked me to soap her body. Oh, I took my sweet time with that part; I let my hand travel all over her curves, her soft and perky breasts, her delicious ass, her thighs, and the warmth in between them that was already soaking wet before my hands even got to it. When she was all foamy with soap, she then told me that it was my turn to get cleaned. I braced myself in anticipation of her expert hands, but instead, she lathered herself some more and then began to soap me using her body. She moved languidly and deliberately, and each time she pressed her body against me and slid up and down was heaven. I grabbed her face, leaned in, and then kissed her furiously until we both gasped for air. As we moved under the shower to rinse off the lather and bubbles, it occurred to me how I never had the chance to return the favor yet for that stellar blowjob she gave me on the bed. I started planting kisses on her body as I moved downward from her lips, until I was kneeling down on the tiled blue floor. I started playing with her clit using my thumb as I licked her throbbing pussy. My god, she tasted delicious. Each time my tongue grazed her sweet spot she would arch and throw her head back with a sharp intake of breath. She grabbed my hair and buried my face deep into her crotch, cussing and moaning loudly. I kept on the offensive until her knees buckled and she backed against the wall for support. At this, I lifted her leg up and draped it over my shoulder so I could get at her slit from a better angle.

I pried open her two pussy lips with my fingers as I let my tongue flicker, letting it enter deeper into her folds. I lifted my head up and stared straight into her eyes as I was eating her out, and she stared right back. She was panting like an animal, and the eye contact seemed to have had an effect on her because her hips started shaking. She grabbed tufts of my hair and pulled upward, yanking me to a standing position. She looked at me with a fire in her eyes and said, "Please, let me have it. I want it now." She sounded like she couldn't take it anymore. I decided to tease her one last time, and commanded her to beg me again, beg for me to fuck her, but she shook her head and put her hands on my face. "No. Don't just fuck me. I want you to own me," she said with such intensity that it made me falter for a moment. But then she whispered 'please' again, and I was able to regain myself. She was already so wet that I slid it in her with one quick thrust, which made her gasp. I lifted both of her legs and she wrapped her arms around my neck for support and held tight. I then began fucking her, thrusting it more forcefully than I did back in the bedroom, and hitting her deeper too. I pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow. I felt pain as she yanked my hair a little bit too hard; she already came, and shouts of pleasure escaped from her lips as she climaxed. Still, I didn't stop ramming my rock-hard cock inside her. I wasn't that far behind anyway. I could feel the tremors building up inside me, and knew that I was bound to explode any second now, so I just kept on thrusting madly. In-between her moans, she told me not to dare spurt any jizz on her since we just cleaned each other, and commanded me to empty my load inside. I was glad to oblige. As I felt myself about to reach my peak, I quickened my pace, which made her shout and grab at my hair again. "YES! Yes, yes, yes! Oh god, don't stop! ...mmmfffuck!" she groaned. "Oh my god, Nate, yes! Fuck me Nate! Fuck me hard and come inside me please!" And I, upon having heard my name said out loud in such a fashion, lost control and came so hard that it felt like fireworks; I felt her pussy clamping down tight on my dick as I spurted my milk deep inside her. Two things were now at the forefront of my mind, aside from the extreme waves of pleasure cresting all over my body from such an intense orgasm. One, who is this person and where did she come from? And two, how the fuck does she know my name (and how do I make her moan it out loud again because that was so fucking hot)?