saturday night

(If you didn't saw the prologue I recommend reading it. )

It was saturday night around 4 am I was still up waiting for you to come home. I was watching a movie, I don't even remember the name. Suddendly the bell rang, I walked towards it and hoped it was you. But with my hand on the door I realized that you had the keys. I slowly opened the door not knowing what to expect. I saw two cops,I wanted to close the door, scream, cry. I wanted to never hear this. but all I did was nothing. I just stood there, my lips where dry, my heart beated so fast I was afraid i was gonna die too. I couldn't remember my name, my age or where I came from. All i saw was you're lips, slowly kissing me, your hands touching my hair softly. Omg I didn't even realized my last kiss -our last kiss -your last kiss was last morning. I froze while I saw you're face. One last time you flashed through my mind. And then I was just empty. I closed the door ,walked straightly to the bed. And layed there for hours. When I slowly opened my eyes blinking against the bright sun. I tried to reach you're hand but it was'nt there. I realized step for step what happend tonight. How I was waiting, how the doorbell rang, the cops, you're death. And now finally the tears are there, and somehow they don't want to go away.

(Song: all i want by Emma Bale)