Sehun - Coffee Shop Date

(This is my first imagine so I'm sorry if it isn't good.)

           You sighed as you finished wiping down a table. Ten more minutes. Just then the bell sounded, meaning another customer. "Hi, what can I get you?" I asked, not paying attention to look at the person as I walked behind the counter. 

"Hi, I'll take a coffee." I nodded and finally looked up, only to be completely mesmerized by his gorgeous face. His milky white skin seemed to glow in the shops lights. His brown eyes reminded me of chocolate. "Excuse me," His said, making me jump slightly. "You've been staring at me for a while now, is there something on my face?" He asked, as he started to wipe his face which made me giggle. 

"I'm sorry, there's nothing on your face. I'll bring your order out to you in a minute." He smiled wide and went to take a seat in a booth away from the counter. I sighed and mentally slapped myself for staring too long. I brought him out his coffee and turned away, but stopped when he spoke. 

"Why don't you sit with me? I could use someone to talk to." I was surprised at his offer, but nodded. "You know, I come into this shop everyday. How come I haven't seen you?" He asked.

I smiled slightly. "I just started working here today." I explained as he nodded. "I knew I hadn't seen your pretty face before." I smiled and looked down as the heat began to rush to my cheeks. "Thank you." He nodded and we began to talk more. Simple things like hobbies and favorite foods.

He soon finished his coffee and stood up. "Well, I really enjoyed talking to you this evening. How about we do it again sometime, when you're off work?" I smiled and nodded at his question. "I would like that, Sehun." He smiled and made his way to the door, quickly stopping. "Wait, you never told me your name." He stated as I laughed. "How about I give it to you along with my phone number?"

His smile grew wider as he grabbed a pin and a couple napkins. We both exchanged numbers as he headed for the door again. "I'll see you around (Y/N)." My lips curled up into a smile as he left, making the bell sound as he did. 

Well, this was my first imagine. I'm sorry if it wasn't that good but I'll try my hardest to improve. I will take requests! Comment and vote please! :)