g r a y s o n

"Bye, enjoy your night," you said to your parents as you closed the door. They were off to a boring night out with their boring group of friends. This left you alone in the house.

'Hi Hunny, want to come around? My parents should be out for the night and I don't like being here alone xx'
Almost instantly you got a reply.
' On my way ;) Need anything? xx' Your boyfriend of 2 years, Grayson, replied.
'Nope I'm good thank you xx'

You decided to just chill on your phone while you waited for lover boy to arrive. After around 15 minutes you heard the door bell go off.
'It's open xxx' you texted Grayson, too lazy to get up off the couch.
"Hello princess," Grayson shouted on his way over to the couch to give you a hug and quick peck on the nose.
"Hi baby, how are you?," you asked him as he lay beside you wrapping himself around you like a koala.
"I'm actually hungry," he answered with a cheeky smile, "pizza?"
"Yes!" You exclaimed as you jumped up off the couch to grab your laptop and order the food. "What are we having? Pepperoni and extra cheese like usual?"
"Sounds good," Grayson said as he cuddled into your waist.

The pizza arrived and you and Grayson dug in. Not long later you were finished.
"So what's for desert?" Grayson asked with a devilish grin.
"Nothing, I feel like I could explode," you said rubbing your tummy.
"Well I have something in mind," Grayson pounced on you attacking you with little kisses all over your face and neck.
"Grayson stop" you giggled making him stop and stare directly into your eyes. You were both in a trance. He leaned in and soon his plump pink lips were on yours. They moved playfully in sync but quickly things picked up and your tongues were exploring every part of the others mouth. Graysons hands rested with one at the side of your head to keep him up and the other caressing the side of your cheek. Meanwhile you had both your hands gripped firmly at the back of his head playing with his roots. After a few minutes of this you carefully pulled away.
"Let's go upstairs and cuddle," you said breathlessly to Grayson. He quickly stood up grabbing you bridal style and carrying you up the stairs and into your bedroom. He placed you carefully onto the bed and crawled on right beside you. You cuddled into him pressing the front of your body against him and wrapping your legs around his waist.
After a couple minutes of silence and you tracing up and down his muscular arms with your fragile finger tips, Grayson let out an awkward cough. You looked up at him questionably, only to find him staring straight down at your chest which had been pushed up due to you being pressed against him. You smirked to yourself.
"Perv," you said playfully.
"Only enjoying the view," he said with a smirk as he climbed on top of you caressing the sides of your body as he started to kiss your neck roughly. Soon he found your special spot.
"Mmmh," you moaned, causing Grayson to nibble and suck on the sensitive place. His hands moved to the bottom of your shirt and soon his large palms were caressing your breasts under the thin fabric. You reached down and started to lift the cloth up your stomach, Grayson aided you by leaving your neck for a few seconds and helping you pull it over your head. He threw the shirt on the floor and then proceeded to pull his own shirt off, revealing his toned torso and muscular chest. You sucked in a sharp breath. No matter how many times you see him shirtless you still can't get over how gorgeous he is.
He was soon back down roughly kissing your lips as you ran your hands up and down his stomach and chest feeling all of what was yours. Your hands soon found there way to the band of his boxers which were sticking out the top of his jeans. You stuck your fingers inside the band and started running your hands all around his waist gradually moving further into his boxer shorts. He growled at the feeling of you getting close to the touch of his member and reached down to open his button and pull down his zipper. He then quickly hopped up and pulled the tight jeans off his legs. Leaving him in only his boxers. After he reached over and started to pull down your tight fit yoga pants.
"Did I ever tell you how good your ass looks," Grayson whispered in your ear as he fished pulling down your leggings, giving you a playful slap at the side of your left butt cheek. He made sure to give a little nibble to the bottom of your ear before returning to your mouth. That didn't last long before he moved down until he was at eye level with your breasts. He roughly explored your breasts over the fabric of your bra before smirking up at you and reaching behind your back to unclasp it. You aided him by lifting off the bed and soon your black bra joined all you other clothes scattered on the floor. Once it was removed Graysons head moved straight down to your right breast, kissing and sucking all around the nip. Meanwhile the other breast was being palmed and massaged by his large rough hand. You suddenly felt a little pinch on the tip of your breast causing you to moan out in pleasure. Grayson enjoyed that so he continued to pinch and suck on your nip. After a while of pleasure he moved to your left breast where he proceeded to do the same as your right. He kissed and sucked all around your nip and then when he finally got to it he pinched and sucked. This made your hands pull at his hair involuntary, but that didn't bother Grayson. He groaned out in pleasure at the rough contact of his hair being pulled. You liked seeing him in pleasure so you reached your small delicate hand down and grabbed his fully hard member through his boxers. This took him by surprise as he stopped his movements on your breasts. You started to give him a handjob through the thin fabric making Grayson groan out at the contact.
"If you keep this up I'm gonna cūm in my boxers," he told you with a cheeky smirk before he reached down to pull down your panties. After this he stood up and pulled down his own boxers, revealing his big and hard member which sprung up and hit him in the stomach. You gasped as you could never get over how he was so big. Quickly he climbed back on top of you giving you a rough kiss while his large hand found its was to your area, cupping it before his finger started running up and down your slit gathering your wetness that had grown. You moaned at the feeling of him finally touching you.
"I'm hardly even touching you and your this wet, impressive," Grayson said in a low voice.
He continued to do this before leaving you lips and stopping his motion.
"Are you still on birth control baby?" He asked. You nodded which gave him the go ahead to start getting ready to enter you. He gave his member a few pumps before leaning in and and teasing your entrance and clît with his tip. He soon started to push in until he was fully inside of you. You both moaned in sync at the feeling of him filling your small hole. He made sure you were comfortable before starting to thrust in and out of you. He leaned down and started to passionately kiss your lips letting his tongue explore your mouth. Your hands found there way to his hair where you tugged at his roots. He kept up a steady pace, making sure to go as deep as possible each time. After a while of him passionately thrusting into you he hit your special spot. You moaned out loudly in pleasure making him know what he just found. He broke away from your lips and started to pick up his pace hitting that special spot every time giving you intense pleasure. You screwed your eyes shut at the unique feeling as you moaned loudly and erratically. Grayson was also groaning loudly at the view of your naked body in front of him bouncing up and down from his trusts and the feeling of your walls being wrapped around him. You could soon feel the familiar feeling at the pit of your stomach getting lower and lower. You started to clench your walls around his dîck and you immediately felt him start to twitch inside of you. You were both coming close to your orgasms as he sped up his thrusting going faster than you ever though he could. You were both moaning each others names and random swear words. You were clawing up and down his back while his hand was fondling with both your breasts and nips. You suddenly felt him shoot inside of you as he let out a long groan of pleasure from his release. He continued to thrust inside of you until very shortly after you came to your high as your legs started to shake and you moaned out leaving marks on Graysons back. He let you ride out you high before he pulled out of you and lay down beside you wrapping his arm lazily around your waist. You both lay there for a couple of minutes just catching your breath and enjoying each others company. It was all going perfect until you heard the front door open. You checked the time, your parents are home early from there party. You looked at Grayson shocked but he just lay there like there was nothing wrong. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then a knock on your door.
"Hunny, were home. Are you still awake? Can I come in?" Your heard your mom ask. You panicked hopping off the bed and pushing Grayson under the covers to hide his naked body.
"One second," you shouted grabbing the first thing you could find on the floor to throw over your body. You ran over to the door and opened it so only your head was sticking out. Your bottom half still naked and facing towards the bed. You heard Grayson gasp and hoped your mom didn't hear.
"We came home early, the party wasn't as fun as it usually is," your mom explained.
"Oh that's a shame," You said trying not to carry on the conversation.
Your mom furrowed her eyebrows, "Is that a new shirt I haven't seen that before?"
You looked down and noticed in the rush you put on Graysons shirt instead of yours, "Oh I just found it in the bottom of my closet, well I was just about to go to sleep so Goodnight," you said trying to finish the conversation as fast as you could.
"Oh okay goodnight sweetie," you heard your mom say as you closed the door in her face. You turned around to see Grayson with his lip between his teeth. You let out a sigh glad she didn't want to come into your room.
"I wear your shirts all the time why are you biting your lip?" You asked him as you walked over to the bed.
"It's not that, it's uhm, when you were standing at the door, my uhm, my cûm started dripping down your leg," he told you with a smirk. Instantly your face turned cherry red as you hid your head in your hands. Grayson sat up a and put his large hands on the sides of your small hips.
"Don't be embarrassed, it was sexy as fûck," he said as he grabbed you under the covers with him and the two of you drifted off to sleep together.

//
Well there we go... What did you all think? Should I do more??
If you want to talk or anything you can find me here
Twitter: narrystitches
Instagram: wirelessdolans
(^^ hah self promo woooo)