Chapter 1

"Sorry," Niall said, patting his friend's shoulder for emphasis . "We're still linked."

"You were just beating it to pictures of his daughter!" Raz hissed. "Were you two linked then? Were you linked when you built that shit wall around that toddler sand castle?!"

"I.." Niall's voice faltered. He couldn't tell for sure when his link with had Donald begun. The link fluctuated at times, especially during times of heightened emotions. "Maybe?"

Raz threw his hands in the air. "Maybe?!" He shouted. "Maybe?! You don't know if both of you were beating it to pictures of his daughter? You don't know if both of you were fucking with a kid's sand castle? Do you know how shitty it is if he's been doing this?"

"It's shitty that I've been doing it!" Niall exclaimed, irritation evident in his voice. "I hate this bond! I hate him!" Niall pointed at Raz. "You're the one who wanted me to keep this bond! You wanted me to use it to get him to drop out! This isn't working!"

"You can't sever it." Raz said, his tone serious. "You know how painful that will be. We need to get Trump out of the race before you cut your ties."

Niall groaned. Raz was right. Whether it worked or not, the plan to force Trump from the race was too important to abandon.

"Fine," Niall finally said. "But don't blame me if I want to bang his daughter."

"Just don't build a wall between our rooms."

"They're seperate rooms. There's already a wall."

"Well don't build another,"