Brexit Numerological Analysis

BREXIT NUMEROLOGICAL ANALYSIS

Today the whole world is talking about Brexit so thought to analyse it numerologically.

6th June 2016 adds to 3 BREXIT happened i.e. Britain Exit from European Union(EU).

EU Referendum conducted the poll on 23rd June 2016 which adds to 2 asking "Should United Kingdom Remain the member of European Union or Leave European Union?" 5 in date and 2 its total both are unpredicatable numbers in action which led to the shocking decision of Brexit.

Both Brexit and European Union adds to 6, even Today's date and Month adds to 6. The referendum resulted in a vote to leave EU by 51.9% which again sums up to 6. Overload of 6 has caused a negative impact on the Global Market. In financial markets, there was large negative reaction; stock rates fell drastically, as well as the British Pound seeing a dramatic decline i.e 5 - 10% during the initial hours after the decision.

BRITAIN adds to 1 a developed country. It was the world's first industrialized country and the world's foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries. The UK remains a great power with considerable economic, cultural, military, scientific, and political influence internationally. It is a recognised nuclear weapons state and its military expenditure ranks fourth or fifth in the world. It is Stronger in Europe and was the main group voted for it to leave. Britain has set an example and forced other European Countries like Czech, France, Spain, Netherlands, Scotland etc. also to withdraw from European Union who long for freedom.

Britain is also known as United Kingdom which adds to 2 same as the date 23rd June 2016 (2) on which the poll was conducted . The United Kingdom popularly or in short is UK which adds to 5 which same as the date 23(5). The United Kingdom has the world's 5th largest economy by nominal GDP which is same as the total of UK and 9th largest economy by purchasing power parity which is in harmony with United Kingdom total 2. The UK is considered to have a high-income economy and is categorised as very high in the Human Development Index, ranking 14th(5) in the world again same as UK's total 5.

2016 adds to 9 hence causing the split of Britain from European Union. Even the Prime Minister David Cameron resigns after Britain voted to leave the European Union.

Regards
Swati Kapoor