Chapter 1

We live in Melbourne. I have a sister called Charlotte, who stalked Ben Wild. And who's a huge fan. Like huge, huge fan. A superstar is what she calls him. I'm on the other hand normal. I'm Jessica Dern. I write school newspapers, play scratchers with my Nana, and join in school activities. I'm what some people, like my sister, would call a geek. I the sort of person that likes to read books on aeroplanes, instead of watch movies, or gaup at Ben Wild. But I do cool and fun stuff to.

It's the school break the perfect time to sign up for the dance, I say to my self. I walk up to my sister, who is in charge of giving out the tickets. "One ticket to the dance please," I say.
"Little Sis," said Charlotte. "This is a dance, and you...... don't dance."
"I'm not dancing Charlotte. I'm writing the school newspaper on the dance," replied Jessica.
Charlotte said to her friend Annabelle," do you see what I have to live with." "when we go to California, I am. Going to meet Benjamin Wild. Aaah,"said Charlotte.
"And how are you planning to do that?"replied Jessica.
"We have his every step monitored. We know where he is every second of every day," said Charlotte.
"Stalkers," whispers Jessica.
"What did you just say," replies Charlotte.
"Nothing, but why are you so hung up on this guy?"Jessica asked.
"This guy is a superstar,"replies Charlottes friend Annabelle.
"Ok, if you say so. See you," replies Jessica.