journalists

lowercase intended

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"l-lilli?" zoe asked her friend.

"what?" she shouted over the crowds of people singing to one direction's "kiss you."

"code red." zoe gasped, breathing for air.

"oh no," lilli said under her breath. "um...follow me," she motioned for zoe to follow her.

lilli navigated her way through the crowd, pushing and shoving. she didn't care that people were yelling at her; she had had experience with 'code red' before.

"excuse me, sir!" she shouted at a security guard standing near the end of the row. she had hold of zoe's hand, making sure she didn't lose her in the crowd. lilli could her zoe's heavy breathing and feel her shaking body trailing behind her.

"yes m'am?" the guard replied.

"my friend here," she gestured towards zoe, "is having a panic attack. she needs somewhere to lie down at or ...just something!"

zoe had streams of tears soaking her pale face. she coughed and fresh, salty tears came out again.

the guy lead them through hordes of people to the backstage. he took them to a room with three couches, two love seats, a flat screen tv, and a kitchen. he pulled out a cold bottle of water from the fridge and handed it to her.

"th-thanks," she choked out. she chugged down half of the bottle within seconds. she sat down carefully on one of the couches, as if it might break under her touch.

lilli sat down also, and flipped on the tv. after a while, zoe's panic subsided mostly, but she still had little bursts of then every now and then. they were in the middle of watching monster's university when they heard that the music had stopped. they heard one direction closing up and leaving the stage.

"well, we better go now, thank you," lilli said hurriedly, not wanting to accidentally run into anyone on there way out.

lilli's tall figure stood up, leaving the room. zoe followed her. they had just made it a step out of the door when they almost ran into a group of five boys that would change their lives.

"hi. we're one direction."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys!

This is my first ever fan fic I've published (I've wrote more for just myself), but I hope you liked it! Please comment! Three comments at least! (Not a lot, but I'm not expecting much anyway.)

Umm...not really anything else to say.

Bye!