Prodigy[Larry Stylinson]

Harry was late.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Harry thought as he wrapped his jacket tighter around his body as he hurried down the over-populated sidewalks of New York City. He really wished he hadn't over slept making him over ten minutes late to pick up his daughter, Sophia up from her DayCare Center. Harry kept his head down so he obliviously didn't see where he was going causing him to crash into an unknown person.

Harry let out a gasp as he body crashed against the ground making his glasses fall off his face and onto the ground. People glared at him as they walked over him not even caring to see if he was okay. He winced as he moved his head upwards to see who it was that he ran into. He was met with crystal clear blue eyes.

"Oh god! Are you okay?" The man asked, his voice made Harry shiver. Harry nodded, taking the mans offered hand, letting him pull him back to his feet. Harry blinked rapidly but all he could see where fuzzy blobs.

"Oh!" He gasped, bending down and picking up the thick framed glasses. Louis grimaced before placing the glasses on the boys face "here you go"

Harrys eyes widened as butterfly's filled his stomach as he was face to face with Louis Tomlinson.

Tell me what you guys think?

Should I continue this?

Vote

Comment

Follow Me...xxx