[1/10]

Oh no.

Oh hell no.

Your fingers twitched nervously, eyes up at the cover the front entrance of the school provided you. A glance at the side told you that a guy was approaching. One of the guys that confessed again and again, only to come back again, which had you flattered, if you weren't so annoyed.

Was it your fault though? You weren't responsible for his feelings though, and that applied to the guy you liked too, well, if you even liked anyone. So you stared, waiting for the perfect opportunity to run under an umbrella with someone; you had forgotten your own.

Before the guy could get too close, you dashed, moving your way under the umbrella to what you presumed to be a girl, because of their height, but to your surprise, it was a male by your side. He stated with an equal amount of shock, and almost dropped the umbrella when your hand stretched out to hold his.

A side glance at the other male, seeing that he walked back into the school made you satisfied; he had given up for the day. However, there was the issue with the male next to you. What exactly were you supposed to say? Hey, I thought you were a girl so I decided that you'd share an umbrella with me, but since you're a guy I used that to my advantage to chase away the guy I don't like?

"You shouldn't voice your thoughts, you know..." You flinched before apologizing profusely to the pouting male. "It's fine, a pretty girl like you can share an umbrella with me anytime!" To this, you grinned, holding the male's hand tighter; after all, he didn't make any move to let go either.

"I'll take you up on that. I'm _______."

"I'm Nishinoya. Nice to meet you."