the school from hell

it was august 22 second when i found out that i was going to samiya university{ hell school}. the school specialized in childeren with special abilities. My ability was the power to control ice. i found out when  one night i was'nt able to control it  and i killed my parents.I always thought i had some thing  to do with ice explaining my white hair and blue outfit i always wear. on my roster i was the only boy to be in this class. it would be me a girl named diana cao, eniola kuteyi,kayla ho, tram ly,and then i saw it there was another boy jonathan andres![yes diana he is in my story}

on august 25 i walked in to class,i was to be seated with eniola and diana. for the ice breaker we  had to tell each other our supernatural powers.This is a list of their powers jonathan-charm,diana-spiritual,eniola-shadow,kayla-animal,tram-lightning,elijah[me]-ice.tThat is when i noticed diana kept on staring at jonathan.then the teacher ms.kama spoke," today we'll be working on summoning our powers." "oooh i volunteer to go first." tram yelled. everyone started laughing.So the teacher ms.kame who was a summoner summoned a rabbit.Ms.kame spoke softly,"kayla i want u to tell the rabbit to eat 2 carrots.""ok ms kame,then she touched the rabbits forehead." Then i saw the rabbit go eat a carrot. the class moaned'ooh ahh." Then jonathan grumbled"hmm pure insticicnt." urrg i wanted to punch him straight in the face.Then the bell rang ."lunch time!" eniola practily screamed.I was slowly creeping out the door .when the teacher called my name .I spoke"yes mam." then she made sure no one was around then she whispered " you are from the yuki clan." ' well i know that."i moaned. "well you know can u manipulate ice into water snow and the moon.'she spoke. " really !" yes" then she gave me a sword and dissapeared.