Part 1

Bella's Pov

My name is Isabella Swan and I am 13 years old and ever since I was a baby I have been in and out of foster homes because no one likes me because they take their problems out on me and beat me for nothing and right now I am finally in a home I like and I live in a town called forks Washington and my foster parents are Renee and Charlie Swan and I have a friend called Edward Cullen and him and his family are vampires which I just think is so cool.

Right now I am leaving my house to go to school where I go everyday even though I hate it and everyone knows it so once I get my breakfast I go out the front door and run up to the bus stop and I got their just in time because the bus driver doesn't wait for anyone and once I got onto the bus I just took a seat and waited the for school to approach.

As soon as the school approached I waited for the bus to stop and once it did I got off the bus and I ran into the school and straight to class and when I got to class I opened the door just as the bell rang and I smiled to myself and walked to my seat and when I got to my seat I looked up to the favourite teacher of all time Mrs Cullen and she started teaching class.

The whole day through school I got taught English, Maths, Drama and Music and I enjoyed it because I enjoy listening and learning from Mrs Cullen she takes it slow and doesn't over do the class work like the other teachers do and she barely gives us homework only tonight she did for some reason but no matter what I would do it because Renee and Charlie are strict like that when it comes to school work or homework.

Then once the final bell went the home bell I flew out of the classroom and I ran to the bus and I got on it and then when all the pupils got on Freddie the bus driver drove off and after about 8 drop offs it was finally my turn and when I felt the bus stop I stood up and walked to the bus door and got off and I went up to my front door and smiled when I saw my foster parents kissing through the window.

Did you like it. Review and comment