l.h

dear Luke Robert Hemmings,

the thought of your eyes ever even reading anything i wrote makes me want to cry. even when i look up at the sun i get weirded out knowing that you look at that same sun probably every day. i should write something realistic that i would actually give to you. i know that you probably get told how you're the most amazing human in the world and how we love you left and right every day whether in real life or social media. and i know i'm not any different but you still deserve to hear that and that's what i'm here for. so Lucas you are the most amazing half human half penguin person in the world and i love you from the absolute bottom *insert a bunch of cooler sounding different words for bottom* of my jet black, emo, 5sos and lame heart. if you have ever read this and come this far i wil probably bawl my eyes out knowing you actually took your time to read this holy crap. lastly I would like to thank you for everything you have genuinely done for me, i have just gone through a ton of crap with mental disorders and I certainly know I am not the only one, you and all of the guys' support mean the absolute world to me. i love you *virtual hug*

ps: hit me up on twitter (plz follow me I will cry omg) : @ cookiefreakxz (lame I know I made it when I was like 10 lmao)