Chapter 1

I looked out the airplane window to see fields of green, Ireland. Home Sweet Home. I took a breath as I started a new journey, a new life. A lot had happened in the past two years and I was doing everything I could to try to forget about it.

"Cara" my mum called to me excitedly. Yeah my name is Caroline but everyone calls me Cara. I'm always called Cara, in fact I hate when people call me Caroline. There was only one person I would let call me Caroline. That person was Niall. But that was the past.

I gave her a hug before dragging my heavy suitcase towards the exit of the plane. Sure, it was hand luggage but it weighed a ton. You can never have too many snacks, I for one hate the airplane food. How was I supposed to survive the flight with a plateful of mush?

A small frown appeared on my face. Food reminded me of Niall, he could never have too much. God, I needed to stop thinking about him. My small, blue suitcase trampled behind me as I entered Mullingar airport(A/N i dont no if thats a real airport or not...). As I neared a small cafe, I heard a huge racket from coming down one of the many hallways. While I got closer to the hallway, the screams got louder and louder.

As I went to take a sip of my coffee, someone ran into me at lightning speed. The person turned around to come face to face with two big blue sparkling eyes. "Niall?" I said in disbelief. I stared into his eyes but got interrupted by a rampage of about 100 girls stampeding towards us.

"Quick." Niall said grabbing my hand as he pulled/dragged me through countless hallways. He pushed me into a janitors closet and locked the door as we caught our breath again. "Fancy seeing you here." I joked, still fazed and shocked by what had just happened. "Same" he replied.

There was an akward silence before Niall said "Did you not leave your suitcase by the cafe?"

I realized I had and reached for the door handle but Niall grabbed my hand. "You can't the place will be mobbed. I'll call Paul to collect all of your belongings."

"Paul?" I asked still not coming to terms with the fact that Niall Horan was standing in front of me.

"Our Bodyguard." Niall answered casually. Cause its totally normal to just have a bodyguard, you know?