How you met

Ethan- you met at a meet and greet after one of their shows. You've had a fan account for them for the longest time and he knew you were coming. When y'all met he hugged you so tight and kept kissing your cheek. After the meet and greet you went back to your hotel and turns out he was staying there too! You both hung out the whole night. Months later after talking endlessly, he asked you to be his girlfriend.😊  (picture this- Ethan saying: "I'm so happy to finally meet you babe!" *kisses cheek* "you're absolutely beautiful!")

Grayson- you also met online over Twitter. You didn't have a fan account but obviously you were a huge fan of the twins, especially gray. You guys never got to meet at one of their shows but you did meet eventually in LA at VidCon! He asked you out while watching the fireworks at Disneyland on the last day of VidCon and you said yes! 😊 (picture this- Grayson wrapping his arms around your waist while watching the fireworks and saying "The fireworks are the second most beautiful thing I've seen. You know what else would be amazing, if you were to be my girlfriend?" 😘)

----------------------------------
Hey guys! Whenever I do imagines like this, should I add a mini "picture this" moment?? Let me know!

Like, Share, and Comment!
-L