Part 1

Strade sighed and stared back at the drink in his hand. He had come out to the bar to find a new person to take home, but nobody caught his eye. He downed the last of his beer and stood up to leave, when the door opened. Strade's gaze fell to the tall, black-haired man who had just entered the bar. His eyes widened as the man sat down next to him.
"So, what's your name?" Strade happily asked.
The man sighed. "I don't even get a hello before you're asking for my personal information?"
Strade stiffened. "Ah, I'm sorry. My name is Strade! And your's is?"
The man sighed again. "My name is Rire. It's a pleasure to meet you."
The two exchanged small talk for a while, until Rire began his plan.
"You know... I don't have anywhere to go after tonight...." Rire sighed.
Strade almost gasped. Part one of his plan would be easier than he thought.
"Hey! Why don't you stay with me for the night?" Strade piped up. Rire smiled at him.
"Perfect. Let's leave right now." Rire stood up to leave, Strade following quickly after.
  'We're going to have so much fun together,' both of the men simultaneously thought.
  "I assume you don't have a car, so I can drive you to my place!" Strade opened up the back seat door of his car. Rire bent down to get into the car, but froze. He wasn't a fool, and certainly not a fool to be tricked by someone like Strade.
  "Huh? What's wrong Rire?"
  "I'm really not an idiot, you know. These back doors don't have handles on the inside."
  "It's ok Rire, just let me take care of you..." Strade moved to knock Rire's head against the car door, but that was one thing Rire could predict. Rire dove out of the way and pinned Strade to the alleyway wall.
  "And I'm really not weak either."
  Strade was beyond shocked. When was the last time he was in this position. But no, he could do this! He reached into his pocket to pull out his knife, but something grabbed his hands. Something black and slimy...
  He looked up and realized with fear that long, black tentacles came out of Rire's back and grabbed onto his wrists. Fear... huh? When was the last time Strade felt fear? He was so used to causing fear, why was he scared. Because he really was trapped. For once in his life, he was trapped.
  "Is this odd to you?" Rire spoke up, "I know what you were trying to do, and it won't happen. I'm a lot of things, but a victim will never be one.
  "H-How are yo-" Rire moved his hand to pull down his sunglasses. Staring back at Strade was two yellow eyes. The black-haired man flashed a smile, revealing his set of sharp fang teeth.
  "You should've thought twice before messing with me." Rire pushed his sunglasses back up. "And I'm not going to be the one to let you off with a warning."
  Strade struggled against his force, but it was a futile effort.
  Rire smiled at him again. "Don't even try. You'll only make it worse for yourself." Rire sighed and loosened his grip on Strade's wrists.
  "There are too many people that might see us. Why don't you take me back to that place of yours?" Rire come tell let go of Strade, letting him fall to the ground. "And don't think about running away or attacking me. I'm willing to finish you off right here if I need to."
  The last words shut Strade right up as he slid into the driver's seat. Rire took his place in the passenger seat.
  'Sohn von einem Weibchen, how did I end up in this situation?' Strade asked himself. Either way, he didn't have a choice. He started up the car and drove to his house.