Disclaimer

Whelp, I guess I should start this off with a disclaimer? Eh, it makes sense to me at least. Warning, I'm about to be a total bitch. I was totally laughing when I wrote this by the way.

First of all, since I've been reading comments on other gay stories I've noticed people (girls) have this thing were they agree to read a BXB story only to whine about them being gay. Like, what the fuck did you think BXB and homosexual meant, bitch? So, I'm going to make this first part crystal clear; this is a homosexual collect of oneshots. 

What does homosexual mean?

It means one man is going to get an erection and shove it inside another man. Pretty much as simple as that. And if you don't like it you can simply fuck off. 

Hold up, I can see how that might not be super duper clear so I'll break it all the way down for you.

One male will get sexually aroused at the thought of engaging in an act of sexual nature with another male (oral; meaning one male will lick and suck on the erection of another male; or anal; the act of an erect penis entering another male's anal canal as briefly mentioned above). In other to prep the other male for the act, the first arouse male will attempt to seduce him. This could take anywhere from a few seconds to many years but since this is a book of oneshots, just go ahead and assume it won't take that long. After the other is seduced he will probably start to get aroused. What does that mean? Well in a nutshell it means the male's blood flow will start to direct itself to his flaccid penis, causing the sex organ to become rigid and grow in girth (overall circumstance) and length. So yeah, there's a basic state of the art health lesson on the male anatomy. Erectile dysfunction is basically when mens' bodies have a hard time directing the blood flow south to their flaccid penises mostly due to lack of testosterone (the male sex hormone) which is brought on by old age, or a weak heart, or even a higher level in cholesterol because cholesterol is the fat that lines arteries and can make blood harder to flow to other areas or the body. Go ahead and vote on this chapter for the two free health lessons.   

 Secondly, because I've noticed comments on other stories about 'OMG why you make bae gay?' or 'Bitch, my baby ain't gay' I would like to say this entire book of a collection of fan fiction and fiction oneshots. The key word? Fiction.

What does fiction mean?

It means it's fake. Nonreal. Fantasy. All imaginative. Created in one's head. *cough* Like the relationship you have with him *cough* Damn allergies.  

And since it's fake, no it doesn't mean I'm trying to turn any of your 'future baby daddies' gay. Honestly I don't think anyone of them would be interested in a teenage girl except Tyga and you have like two years before Kylie reaches her twenties so I suggest you take a number and get in line.

Honestly, I doubt they will even read this story or hear about it in a million years. And if they do, hello they get called gay all the time so I'm sure they are used to it by now. 

Okay since I've covered the basics of how this is all imaginary, like other things, and what homosexual means.. I guess my last disclaimers are simple.

One, as you could already probably tell, I write in proper English. Sorry. You can say I write white if it means you feel better to stereotype your race as a bunch of improper buskins who all lack the basic brain function to learn and replicate proper English and basic grammar. We all have coping skills. 

And the last one? Beware, I have no idea what type of things my twisted mind will piece together. Could be anything from murder, to horror, lots of smut, weird kinks. Yeah, you've totally been warned. To be honest I feel like I need to warn myself of my twisted thoughts nine out of ten times. *shudder*

But! The good news is I'll set all stories up in the every beginning something like this:

LE EXAMPLE

Characters: Bob and Steve

Genre: Drama, Smut, Murder

Kinks: Potatoes

Idea/Request Submitted by @.pizzaandtacos

Something like that anyways.

And since you've probably read the summary of this book ahead, or you just read that^ you've noticed that I do in fact take requests! And there's three easy ways of submitting one to me. First, you can leave a comment on any chapter, two you can leave a comment on my profile/page or three you can inbox my directly. And at any time you can request the idea stay anonymous, which means I would share not your username but it also means I can not give you credit for the idea. 

Any who, after you submit your request I'll message/inbox you asking questions about your idea so I get a better understanding of things.

Oh and by the way, no leaving negative comments alright? I don't want to deal with your bullshit. Maybe you should try spending all your times and errors writing a book and see how you like it when jackasses leave rude comments because I can almost guarantee you won't. I'll just erase the comment and block your account so it really does more harm than good and wastes both your time. 

Learn the gold rule kids! If you don't have nothing nice to say shut the fuck up and sit in the damn corner.

Oh and you can not absolutely not on any terms copy any of my ideas. Don't even ask alright? The answer is no. Why? Because I might convert one into a story myself later on so yeah, I'll ideas and oneshots are copyrighted for my protection. 

Oh and if you could like to see an oneshot turn into a book, it's as simple as at least twenty people leaving comments on said oneshot requesting it. You cannot simply vote on the chapter, you must leave a comment and request it below in the comment bar. 

So! Without further to do, I present to you my random ass collection of oneshots! That I'll try to at least upload a couple times a week? Eh, I'm just making this book so I can type up the ideas in my mind that are sorta making it harder me for to continue working on my other books. And to also judge how good an idea for a book is before I like start writing the full reversion of it if that makes any sense.