My Brothers Cool?

"MACEY, GET DOWN HERE!" Yelled my mom while walking out the door. "COMING!" I replied. It's currently 7 A.M on the first Sunday of the summer, which means getting up super early just to go listen to the pastor give a Long lecture. Which always seems to go along with whatever is going on in my life at that point in time, I find its kinda weird...

Anyways, you should probably know, I'm Macey. I'm 15 years old (until next month) and I live with my Mother, and my older brother. Who you'll learn a lot about later on in the story, but for now I'll just tell you the basics about him. First thing you should know, is that he is so annoying. He seriously irritates my soul. His name is Bryce, and he's 18. Now, back to the story...

I get into the passenger seat of my mom's car, hoping that Bryce doesn't make me get into the back seat. Which, it would be a surprise if he didnt. "Macey, come on get in the back." Says Bryce with an irritated look on his face. "Uh no, you can sit in the back for once." I said, hoping my mom wouldn't take Bryce's side. "Come on Macey, just get in the back. We're almost late." Says my mother. As I get out of the car to get into the back seat, I hear Bryce mumble something under his breath. Which wouldn't surprise me, considering he's always got something smart to say.

I've always disliked going to church, and it's not that I don't believe in God or anything like that. It just doesn't make sense to me, like any of it. And even it did, I still wouldn't be able to sit in there and listen to the really boring services. Which last what seems like forever, but is really two hours.

As we walk into church extremely late, everyone is staring at us, including Justin Baker, only the most popular, coolest, hottest guy in school. Which is completely embarrassing. As I go to find a seat with my mom, I notice Bryce start to trail away from us. Wondering where he's going, I watch him. Where's he going? Woah, woah, woah, wait. Is he going to sit by justin? I think to myself. I never even knew that they were friends with eachother... how could MY brother possibly be cool enough to hang out with JUSTIN BAKER!?!

I sat and thought about this through the whole service, which made it go by a whole lot faster.