Chapter 1// Where It All Started

Here I am sweating and breathing heavy it's the 4th quarter of the College Championship it's against my team the Hawks and against the Cats! Btw I'm Kyle Roberts pro star for the Hawks Shooting guard to be exact! We're down by 2 so I'm going up for a 3 all of a sudden I nail it then I could feel the pain in my ankle I continue to play even though it starts to hurt the cats didn't make their 3. So I get the ball back then I sink another splasher 3! But all of a sudden after that there is 30 seconds left I fall to the ground and start aching! The training staff rush on the court and say " Kyle Kyle are you alright?" I say I'm not so they have to pick me up and take me to the locker room! At this point I was worried we were up by 3 after all of this I hear cheering so I think we won and sure enough we did! I couldn't come out because I was taking an ice bath! MVP was me I knew that because Joven came in and handed me my trophy! Then all the guys flooded the room and started spraying champagne then I started falling asleep. What was happening I wondered! Then I woke up at the hospital they were so thankful that I woke up it was Monday 2 days have passed! What happened I wondered what would happen to my basketball career! As I went in for X-Rays I saw someone laying in the next room over! It was my Idol STEPH Curry! I couldn't believe it but I was sad that he was hurt too! I asked the doctors if I could go and see him in the room they said I could I went by Mr.Curry he told me he broke his ankle probably like me! He told me "I've heard of you big star college player! Btw the way the Warriors are going to draft you so wanna go through the healing process together?" I of course said Yes and after x-rays we got to know each other then entered Physical Therapy together it started next week! It sucked we had to be on crutches! I ended up going home to see my family my dad, mom, and brother Ian! He was a star football player aka my twin he really is though! I told him all about STEPH Curry and I gave him an autographed jersey from him! I hugged my family but couldn't remember any of our past memories then I fainted...