Chapter 1.

I decided to write this with input of the writer themselves, because I thought it would be amusing to the reader. So, anything in Italics are my thoughts. Just so you don’t get confused. I hope you enjoy this new style of writing! I’m definitely look forward to it.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let’s get to it. Mark was a bartender right? I just had to set them up at a nightclub with a bar… We’ll see where this takes them both eh?

Mark stood behind the bar glaring hard at anyone who dared walked over. He was exhausted. He would so rather be home, laying around and playing some carefree game like Happy Wheels. But of course, the bar was his tonight. He shook his head and pulled himself out of his thoughts as he scanned his surroundings.

Loud house music throbbed on the dance floor, the dancers moving wildly, some in synch, and some out. Some just forgot about the dancing and reclined to make out on a couch or a corner. Mark sighed. He kind of wished he was able to do that with someone. But somehow, being the famous Youtuber he was, he was still single. Slowly the music started fading, and another song began playing.

“Switchblade.” Mark exclaimed, surprised. Well, surprised that someone else said it at the same time. He turned his head sharply to find who jinxed him. He froze and his eyes widened.

“Yami?!”

“Mark…?”

Mark blinked and pointed at him.

That was honestly what I think Mark would do if Yami just kind of showed up…

“Wait a moment. Why are you here out of all places?! You weren’t even planning to come to America the last time I checked!” he said shrilly.

“I… I uh… Well…” Aaron stuttered.

“I didn’t really have a certain reason to come…”

Yeah right, we all know why you came Yami….

“So you just say, “Oh, I want to go to America for no reason.” ‘Cos there are definitely no great reasons to come here in the first place Yami…”

Yeah! ‘Murika!

“Mark…” Yami sighed loudly as he scrubbed an eye tiredly.

“And I don’t think it was a coincidence that you just showed up HERE. Where I WORK.” Mark said accusingly. He suddenly realized how he was talking to the poor Brit.

“Oh God Aaron. I just realized what I just said…” Mark apologized while chuckling slightly.

“It’s quite alright Mark.”

“No, that was inappropriate of me…”

I really wish…

“It’s okay Mark, just give me something to drink.” Aaron said smiling a bit at Mark’s flustered response. Mark sighed heavily and turned away from him to get the necessary things that he needed for his drink mixing.  Once he finished, he handed it reluctantly to Aaron who was staring at the sea of moving bodies out on the dance floor.

“I love how the DJ is playing “Electronic Super Joy” music.” He said as he took the iced alcoholic drink from Mark’s hands. The bartender leaned on the counter on his elbows next to Aaron and smiled.

“That DJ up there is my friend.” He said, pointing towards said DJ.

“She’s good looking! What happened? Did she turn you down?”

“Yami… she’s not interested in men right now. She had an incident with one while she was away on a business trip. She’s having her fun with the females now.” Mark laughed.

“Oh. That’s awkward. Did she tell you she was gay?”

“She’s not gay Aaron. She swings both ways.”

Damn right I do.

“Oh. So you didn’t bother.”

“Basically. She’s a real cool chick though. Maybe your type even. Good lookin’. She’s a wild ‘un. She’s a hardcore gamer though.”

Hey look, I try. I use a ps3. Add me “Seiko-Shadessan”.

“That’s cool!” Yami said, a note of appraisal in his voice.

“You guys should go do something together!” Mark said slapping Yami’s back none too roughly.

“Nah.” Aaron said quietly, face reddening.

“I’m already interested in someone…”

Ooh really? Wonder who…

“Oh really? Who?!”

Looks like someone else is wondering too!

“Uh… I don’t want to talk about it…” Aaron said.

“C’mon.” Mark sneered and pushed him. Aaron swigged his drink and grimaced.

“What is this?!”

“A Kiss on the Lips.” Mark said innocently.

“Wha-?” Yami said, flustered and blushing.

“What what? It’s the name of the drink…”

Sure it is Mark, suuuuure it is.

“Anyways,” Aaron began setting the drink down.

“Want to go dance?” he asked hesitantly.