Fangirl life...

My povI was so close! My whole world was right in my arms and I was forced to let him go

My pov
I was so close! My whole world was right in my arms and I was forced to let him go. Theres no way my dad would take me here again. I tried to hide tears from my dad and brother. They dont understand the fangirl life and wouldnt understand just how much these boys meant to me.

It was late at night but it was just about morning for my online friends. I logged onto instagram while my dad drove us home.
"phone addict!!" my brother yelled. He thinks I cant put my phone down, he doesnt understand that my phone is the only thing that could keep me stable right now.

I ignore him and look at my messages. There are new ones in the group chat. I log on and see the girls freaking out a bit. Tara has her Josh follow and has even been chatting with him a bit. Ella has been chatting with Dayl, Megan isnt as affected cause she has been close with the boys before, but she is a bit surprised Ryan is so interested in her. May is being quite calm with Dean and Chloe is just in tears over Brendan. It makes me laugh a bit that none of them think of why they all got their special follows on the same day.

*Hey girls! How are things?* I message them

*OMG they followed us!😱* Tara responds fast

*Im literally dead, I cant believe Im talking with Brendan😭* Chloe

*Im just curious why Ryan has been chatting with me...I didnt know he was interested in me" Megan sent us. The other girls were similar.

*Did you get a message from Cian?* Chloe asked
*a little more than just a message...😉😏* I sent them

*omg what happened?* The girls were sending me. I sent them all the photos I had taken with Cian and the lads and told them what we did. I told them about being upset on leaving them and about having Cian's number.

*omg girl you are so lucky!!!* May sent me.

*I miss him a lot though. I already know the chances of me going back there are low...* I told them

*but hey your chances of meeting Cian and him falling in love were like extremely low and look what happened* Tara told me

*Your right...i have a better chance of seeing him now than I did two days ago. Maybe I should text him...but nah I dont want to push my luck* as my phone gets a text...