zero

Cast;

Quinn; the painter - Lily Rose Depp

Cole; the mayor's son - Cole Sprouse

-

It wasn't a healthy relationship from the beginning on, despite their passion and ideologies.

Hell, it should've been obvious since they met, the way he walked and talked and the way she dressed and acted.

He was dressed in suit and tie, which by the way was a rather rare attire for an eighteen year old while she had paint on her face and washed out denim jumper. But as if that was normal for a seventeen year old either.

You could say they were total opposites. They weren't though.

The two of them had dreams, some different, some identical. While he cared more about building a good future, she preferred to live in the moment with no worries. His first priority was himself an her first priority was happiness. What they both craved was each other. Sadly, it would never work out.

I mean, he was the soon to be mayor after all and all she was, was just a painter living in the third poorest district of town. Their social standings would be their downfall.

Nevertheless they worked it out. They didn't see each other during daytime, but he did his best to immediately drive to her place at ten pm. She would wait until he came and when the doorbell rang, she would've had two mugs of her favourite vanilla tea ready.

It all started happily, with a clear black sky, stars brightening up and the crescent moon clear to be seen. The two of them would talk, drink tea, go out for a walk hand in hand, laugh, kiss, cuddle, watch 80s TV shows and fall asleep until the alarm went on at 5:30, the moon still as bright as ever.

Until one day, dark clouds covered the night sky.

-

[inspiration for the plot]
moonlight - ariana grande

-

started on: jun/26/16
finished on:

-

hi idk what i'm doing with this it came vv spontaneously and i have no idea where this is going but i think this will be a cute short story so please bare with me :) also i have a crush on cole sprouse that hot lil bean but i can't be the only one tho

chapters will gradually get longer let's hope for that

-d