cast & character

Cast

Kritisanon as  hoor.

Shraddha kapoor as ayeesha( hoor's best friend.)

Kajol as kashish hoor's elder sister.

Shahruk khan as Aman Kajol's husband .

Varun dhawan as Rahul /farhan syed. hoor's father's bussness partner's son

Alia bhatt as alia nawab

Hussain Asif as himself

Shehryyaar Asif as himself

Disha patani as misha merchant

Tigershroff as rehaan malik

Character..

hoor : silent girl , broken heart , dont belive in love... her parents , sister & sister's husband & bussiness partner went to london for emergincy meeting ... met with car accident and they died.. bit she dint saw their body they burried them in london
She was all alone with her yonger bro , younger sis and her niece..
... one day after six month her uncle unty left her on street with her sister brother and niece...they were homeless......

Hussain asif :

Heartthrob of every member in his family and friends , caring , hardworker , handsome .
He met  hoor on street side & lost in his beauty .. he loved her alot..
"I love you hoor" he said to her .. but there was no response from her side.

Misha merchant
  Misha has a small family she leaves in london.. she is beautiful , sexy , has cute smile with soft & kind hearted..she is innocent and silent girl.  The world go crazy about her .. but she is crazy about only one person...

Rehaan malik.
    He is sweet handsome flexible boy..head of dancers. Speacilly he is Childhood friend of hoor..they met with each other after ages..when hoor joined in world wide dacing show..after winning the the best jodi dancer award.
Rehan childhood love towards hoor will shower her life with happiness.when hussain will leave her shift to london..

#dil-lagi
Is hoor will except him when he proposed her again?
It is a short love story of hussain & hoor

Everything was perfect between hussain and Hoor . before misha enters in their life.
Hoor's life was balanced when rehaan supports her at everystep when husain leave her and go abroad to full fill his dream and never returned.

--------

Hussain & shehry are not a famous youtubers in this story..

It is a short love story of hussain & Hoor ..

Plz vote and support me.

emmanmughal
Harussain
fatiakhan
Kulfilicious
cute_angel98
Princess_mahi
priyaroczz
ioyebee
oyeriii
AmalKhan7
AnudhSayyed
AnumFatima925
fati_xox
fati_sid
alice_gaima