The Cassanova meets the Hopeless Romantic

October 15, 2013, Martes

Nakakatimang tong araw na to, walang pasok, walang magawa. A.K.A. BORING. Dito nanaman masusubaybayan ang bokabularyo ng nakararami satin, The KAIN-----> TULOG.

ay mali pala, The KAIN---->LAKWATSA---->INTERNET---->TULOG POLICY.

At heto ako ngayon, nag-iisa naglalakbay sa gitna ng dilim (tune: yung kanta ng Aegis) Jk.

O sige heto na, heto ako ngayon sinumpong nanaman ng pagka-eager kong magsulat. Bigla nalang kaseng dumaan sa isip ko na magsulat ng istoryang gaya nito. Kaya hindi nako magpapatumpik tumpik pa. O sige heto na.

~AleRinaxoxo

A/N: Enjoy reading mga addicts. ^_^ V

"Boys are like toys, I can play with their feelings and use them whenever I wanted to."

PROLOGUE

Love? Stupid word. Huh. Funny how people could be so damn stupid just for their beloved ones. They can do certain things just to prove to that person that they really love them.

Kahit pa yung taong pinaglalaanan nila ng mga ka-TANGA-hang iyon ay wala naman talagang pakialam sa mga pinaggagawa nila.

Ikanga para sa kanila, "Kahit lumuha ka pa ng dugo diyan, kailanman hindi kita magugustuhan".

Scene: The girl was planning to confess her feelings for the guy she likes. She had realized that it is now the right time to tell him what she really feels.

GIRL

"I- I love you. P- Please be my boyfriend. I- I promise that I would be the best girlfriend that you would ever have. From the first time I saw you, I know that you are the right one for me. P- Please don't dump me."

The girl said in a crying voice while she was in a kneeling position infront of the guy. The chocolates that she had brought for him had also melted.

GUY

Tss. She's getting into my nerves. Why didn't she just leave me alone?!