1

Raven sat on the couch reading her book. It was written in some strange language, so when Beast Boy leaned in ,he couldn't read it and was totally baffled.
"Yo Beastie! We're going!" Shouted Cyborg.
"Aww. Why can't I come?"
"Because you didn't wanna because we're going to a steak house."
"Man !Then what can I do I'm going to be so bored!"
"Figure it out!" As he said that ,Cyborg turned and left.
Beast boy opened up his xbox and noticed that he hadn't closed the tv properly so the last game he played flashed on the screen. It was in two player mode and on the second players screen was the avatar of a witch girl floating. That gave Beast Boy an idea on how to entertain himself

Pop!
He turned into a spider and Crawled up the couch towards Raven. He stood on her shoulder and was about to speak when she abruptly said" No"
" Aww but Raven!" He whined " Please please please please!"
This went on for several minutes until Raven gave up and played his game.

They played for several minutes and Raven kept dying. She really didn't care.
"Come on Rae Rae keep"
"Don't call me that." She interrupted.
He smirked. " Please try to play the game?"
" Fine"
They played several more rounds and every time Beast Boy died.
10:12
"I'm going to get ready for bed." Raven said as she floated to her room.
This kind of upset Beast boy he wanted to keep hanging out with her.
Pop! He changed into a snake and slithered down the hall. He peeked under her door and noticed her entering her bathroom with her pjs in her hand. Five minutes later she came out Through her clothes in the laundry except her cloak her belt and her jewel pieces. She fell on to her bed in star fish position and started to mumble to her self " why ghgfgffg why?" Well that's what he heard. Beast Boy wanted to know what was wrong, he cared for Raven well he had a small crush on her. He waited for her to fall asleep, before slithering under her door , changing back into his human form and crawling into bed with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I said to myself I wouldn't do this because of so many silly Bbrea fan fics but I couldn't help my self.h
If you don't like it tell me what I should change.This is just as silly.
-A
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.