Yours

They were driving home from a high school party. Jigaboo was just sitting in the black leather seats, playing with his fingers as Higaboo was telling him everything from the party, even though he was there as well. Jigaboo then looked over at Higaboo who had already been looking at him. He smirked and kissed him. He felt him smile into the kiss. Higaboo released and placed his forehead on Jigaboo's. They just looked at each other in the eyes for a good 5 minutes without saying a word. At last, they got to their hotel they've rented for the night. They got out of the car and quickly went to their room. They unlocked their room and walked in. Jigaboo turned around hoping to immediately see Higaboo. But he was nowhere to be found. Jigaboo playfully calling for him as he felt two thin arms slide across his waist from the back and link in the center. Higaboo put his head on Jigaboo's shoulder and whispered, "I love you" into his ear. Jigaboo smiled and turned around to kiss him. As they were kissing neither of them hadn't even noticed that they were standing right in front of the bed. Jigaboo felt Higaboo slowly pull off his blazer and watched him do the same to himself. Higaboo lightly pushed Jigaboo onto the bed as he laid himself on top of him. He tugged on Jigaboo's tie, signaling for him to lift his head up. He did so, and felt himself being pulled into a long sweet kiss. This wasn't just a lustful hunger, it was love. Higaboo slowly undressed Jigaboo and himself.

Higaboo whispered into Jigaboo's ear, "Are you sure you're ready?" Jigaboo smiled. "Of course I am." Higaboo smirked as he caressed Jigaboo's soft, pale, face. Higaboo leaned down and placed a light kiss on Jigaboo's forehead, rubbing a slow circle with his thumb onto the soft cheek, a pale blush rising over the pallid skin.

Higaboo rubbed his thigh against Jigaboo's growing erection, earning another moan from him. Higaboo's firm thigh rubbed Jigaboo into full hardness. Twirling his finger into Higaboo's hair, Jigaboo molded Higaboo's mouth to his own, rolling his tongue over his lover's, breath quickening. Higaboo wanted to speak bit Jigaboo pressed fingers onto Higaboo's lips, silencing him. Jigaboo passionately pressed his lips onto Higaboo's, his hands roamed over Higaboo's back as Higaboo wrapped his arms around Jigaboo's body. The intimacy of the act caused Higaboo to moan lowly unto Jigaboo's mouth before breaking the kiss and moving to nibble on Jigaboo's ear.

Jigaboo gasped and he gripped the broad shoulders tighter, trying to force all the space out from between their bodies. His hips ground up Higaboo's, his free leg wrapping around the older man's hip, creating more friction. Jigaboo bit his lip as he tilted his head back, giving Higaboo more access to his neck.

Higaboo lavished the small throat and collarbone with kisses. Jigaboo hummed as he felt Higaboo's lips and tongue move over his body, across his chest, down his waist to place soft bites on his hip bone. The older male's long fingers t ailed down the pale skin, his touches setting Jigaboo on fire, the young male's hip bucking up, seeking friction.

"Ohhhh Higaboo..." Jigaboo moaned, the young man's breathing was coming in short gasps, partly from the ministration and partly from the thrill of what was about to happen. "Make me yours, please."

Higaboo positioned himself between Jigaboo's legs, one hand wrapped around the base of his lover's cock, stroking slowly, while he spread the slender thighs further apart. A low growl left the older male's throat when he eyes the puckered pink virgin entrance, his own want hard and twitching at the sight.

Higaboo stroked his own aching need, using lube to coat his cock. He watched as his lover panted heavily, knowing that soon his pleasure would be replaced with pain for a short while. Placing one hand on Jigaboo's thigh, Higaboo positioned the large head in front of the lubed entrance. Higaboo panted heavily at the feeling of Jigaboo's walls gripping hims so tightly. He wanted nothing more than to begin pounding into the hot space, but held back, trying to be as gentle as possible.

When half his length was submerged, Higaboo took Jigaboo's limp cock in one hand and began to pump it lowly, trying to replace some of the pain with pleasure. Jigaboo moaned quickly from the combination of the pleasure and pain and grit his teeth together until Higaboo was fully sheathed, balls touching his ass.

Jigaboo screamed as the motion landed the head of Higaboo's cock straight into his spot. He eagerly rolled his own hips down again, receiving the same intense jolt of pleasure. Higaboo moaned loudly at the feeling of the clenched muscles surrounding his dick.

Higaboo shrieked again as he pounded down onto Jigaboo, one of his lover's hands still fisting his weeping cock. The duel stimulation pushing him over the edge once more and Jigaboo bit into his lover's shoulder hard as he came, his cries muffled into the abused skin.

Higaboo let Jigaboo's body fall onto the bed while he gripped the slender hips. thrusting his cock rapidly in and out of the stretched hole. Fingertips dug in, sure to leave bruises the next day and Higaboo's head fell back as sweat dripped from his forehead onto the sheets below.

He landed on the bed, next to Jigaboo and passionately kissed him. They were exhausted. Jigaboo smiled, "God, I love you so much." Higaboo smiled and kissed him. "I love you too."

They ended up falling into a deep sleep...

(To be Continued...)