Exception

This world doesnt give us any hints on what we should do and if we are doing in  the right.I've spend so long craving a happy family that to me it became a fantasy, I didnt even want kids not for them to feel what I felt when my parents split up , that type of pain doesnt go away and learning to live with it and except it took me long.

I was in year 8 when I felt I didnt belong with my family. My friends were my only family and I had a boyfriend whom I loved and he loved me. My parents reguarly fought over custody but I felt unwanted by both. Still I wanted to feel wanted and I wanted them to be proud, I pushed mysefl to be the best in everything. I get a brave face in front of my younger brother and everyone else. As the summer got closer my mum went out more left me to take care of herself got different men home for so long. Still I pretended to be okay but every small thing that happened physically to me effected me badly.I had exams and one day as I was walking to get water I fell  and bumped my head, the doctors said it wasnt serious but I didnt wake up for 2 days. I guess I didnt really want to both parents where in court fighting and the only people I felt comfortble where in their books.

One evening I went hospital for a small blood test and they told me I had a severe depression and that I needed rest. My parents thought I was fine since my boyfriend stayed there day and night so they just continued with life. I stayed in a bed for 3 weeks, I was across a 14 year old girl who had broken her back, her parents always were there for her and their love for her was so strong I admired it everyday. When I was out my mum started caring less and hurt me in ways no mother should, I gave up of pleasing everyone but myself.