Introductory Chapter: Nothing To Do

"Cody, what do you want to do?" Zack complained, lounging on the sofa.

"I don't know," Cody replied.

"Man, this sucks! I wish we could do something, but Moseby banned us from entering the lobby."

"I wonder why," Cody said sarcastically, glaring at his brother with narrowed eyes.

Zack raised his arms in defense. "Look, I didn't know vinegar and baking soda could've been that dangerous! And I apologized to the guest that w-"

"The guests," Cody corrected.

"Whatever! I apologized, though!"

"Well, you better not do it again! And if you had paid attention in chemistry, you wouldn't have been that stupid. You always get me into trouble, too!"

"Relax, little brother. I won't do it again. Now, we have to think about what we can do to pass time."

"We? If not for you, I could be in the game room right now! I wouldn't be confined to our boring suite."

"Well, we're brothers! I feel as though, as twins, we should be in this togeth-"

"Yeah, whatever," Cody said. "Look, I don't appreciate getting lumped with you all the time."

"Yeah, yeah, and our main problem's finding out what we should do," Zack said.

They thought for a moment.

"Hey, maybe we can go to Arwin's," Zack said.

"But we can't leave the suite," Cody said.

"Moseby didn't technically say we couldn't go to the basement," Zack said. "Come on! Let's go. We can use the vents."

Cody sighed. "Okay, fine. But you better not do anything stupid to get us into even more trouble. Or else we're going to hear it."

"Listen," Zack said. "We're just going to Arwin's and back. Nothing bad's going to happen, okay?"

Cody sighed internally. The one thing that was certain, it was that whenever Zack said nothing bad would happen, something horrible would always happen.

Hey, guys! This is my first fanfiction, so I'm new at this. Feel free to leave feedback, advice, or ask any questions you may have. This is the introductory chapter, so it's going to be shorter. As the story progresses, I'm probably going to make chapters longer. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! 