Its all over

I didn't know what I had just done... I couldn't tell you if my life depended on it. Yet there I was standing over a body that lie on the ground. Dead . I thought looking down at the lifeless body.

I remembered nothing about what had happened in the last five minutes, all I knew was that I had just killed the person I had been planing to spend the rest of my life with. I also knew that I couldn't bring them back, it was too late.

I guess I should start with who I am. My name is Anna, I am that person you see at a party or club in the back talking to nobody and drinking nothing. Mostly because I am often the d.d for my friends or my "friends" I could say, Jessie and Sarah  We've had a few rough patches I guess considering that they are lying jerks. Where had just finished high school and the three of us got accepted to the same college, we had talked about taking a leap year to go on the best road trip of our lives and again there I was sitting a lone on the curb bags packed and no ride. Not a thing not even a text. A few days after not hearing form them and after I was over it I decided to contact one of them when Jessie finally answered she gave no clear answer of what actually happened that day she just said they got busy. I later found out from my face book that they had started school without me!
Any ways, yes I am the killer and if anyone finds this book hi, hello I am the killer and it took you long enough to figure it out.