The Forgotten Dream

A hypnotic spectacle, fascination fluctuating in air, amid cheers of locals, in a kingdom of fantasy and deafening expressions of kids, stunned eyes of ladies, surprised nature, flowing sparks, dancing delights, why not call it a prospect of miracle and amusement; while 1000s of folks witnessed this magnifying spectacle; When the greatest magician ever performed his piece's.

The grandeur of his enactment is not ever discernible low nor anyone in this world would perform enhanced, Nehar Sharma; the world's best magician, a performer, a socialist and most decisively a true kind human being.

He tossed fire triggers from playing on his fingers as if they are blossoms, a set of packs would do any wonder edict by him, we who sit here as spectators witnessed the seven wonders of world, he shaped on this arena; with unalloyed liquid we could certainly not see, those obey anything the best hold magic stick does them to do. Every girl and women in the auditorium relish and felt blessed, when the sparrows he fashioned bowed to beautiful roses showering them, and last but not least his magnificent art, 'The Maya' ; conception of women from the fire sparks, roses he fashioned, water he owned; with a snap of his finger, the water from models of seven wonders evaporated and flew materializing the lady, when fire sparks from his fingers added physique to the women , of course roses, finished the deeds, happening the world's most beautiful lady.

Cheers and wallops at this jiffy are incalculable and indescribable. A person can be baptized blessed witnessing this striking spectacle, and amongst wholly cheers and celebration, a exceptional tone, sweeter and soothe still audible only to me is unblemished and peculiar, Maya; My best pal, more lovely and amiable then any 12 year kid; more beautiful and endearing than any girl. She my lovely best friend Maya

Cheers of her are distinct because the archetypal lady, magician finished is of her mother, a ravishing beauty, a another snap of finger by the great Nehar Sharma, the women he fashioned bowed into lighting sparks and disappeared . The spectacular show of worlds most praised magician came to an end for now.

"Maya" I called her

"Maya" I repeated, "Maya" in a soft and soothing tone.

Chaotic she went on probing for me in this gigantic Mahal, our palace, glorious, wondrous and voluminous a place huge and grand enough to fit a tourist attraction, she went on probing for me in every corner and every space

When a pretty doll is in search of you, it is always quite bliss, cute and it can even be the best moment of your life when the baby doll is Maya,

"Where are you?" she shouted

"Ha Ha" I laughed and told " don ko pakadna mushik he nai na munkin hein"

I started presenting her the delighted magic I knew, her favorite too 'the color game'

"let's play a game" I told whacking myself.

"Am ready" she told upended in a garb of princess, and with the snap of my finger her pretty red fork turned violet

She the intellectual beast looked everywhere to find out the intention why on earth this materialized did happen and in no time she understood that; I the puny magician stole the color from the mat beneath her feet. She seems to be more surprised than excited to meet me.

She then came to the garden hoping to find her lost friend me and at the trace of a green leaf; her dress turned green, obeying my directive. Pretty, good dress,, let it be any girl, there don't exist anyone who don't love a colorful dress, but these green leaves are blessed to donate their colors to this kid worth the Goddess. I could see it in her eyes; she is more excited than surprised