A Note From The Author

♈   Note       

This book is basically one of my very, very first novels. I've always wanted to be able to write well, not to mention be patient enough to finish a book. Though being ambitious I never found a particular "writing style" I could stick with up to the end.

Though the title sounds really corny and awkward, I am trying my best to not make one of those cliche stories that you could get just about anywhere.

Well, here I go. I really love making background stories for my fictional characters.

The female protagonist I came up with is Louella, age 15 at the start of the story. ( Don't worry she's not some kind of fallen angel with unspeakable powers that unleash into her at the age of 15.) She grew up in the thriving city of Penang, Malaysia. A typical 15 year old teen girl, with friends and families and problems of her own.

The male protagonist is Runneth Whiteshade, age 16 at the start of the novel. He is a mysterious, cold White Hunter with an incredible talent in music. And black clothing. According to his family, the Whiteshades , his charms come from his crystal purple eyes that seem to be able to understand the deepest parts of your soul. Ever since he was a kid, he had been whorshipped by people of his surroundings, building up his cocky and egoistic personality. 

I hope you guys enjoy the small world I created! 

The " base" of the White Hunters in Penang is built upon the idea of the Loke Mansion , along Gurney Drive.

All the charcters and settings are a work of fiction. 

ℓ٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ

Phyllis.