Relinquished

Yūgure Ketsueki was a man who has a dark past. His clan was the Yūgure clan. The clan was the only memento he had of his parents. The only reason he actually knows who his parents are is because of the old lady who raised Ketsueki. Old Lady Kaze was what every one called her since she is one of the village elders and lost her memory. She got the name from the elders, back when they were young,mentioned her life was merely a breeze before her very soul since she only remembers the children she used to take care of when the parents went to hall meetings. Coincidentally two of the children she took care of were Ketsueki's parents. Old lady Kaze loved those children very dearly and was appalled by the news she heard when the clan was raided and Ketsueki's parents were dead. She told Ketsueki this when he asked her about his parents at the age of four.
        Ketsueki was always bullied for as long as he can remember. Bullies called him things like grandma mommy, invisible daddy, and loner with no friends. He was beat up and jumped many times not letting anybody know of this since he was always threatened. Ketsueki grew up with no friends but a man who owned a dojo called Bushi junbi let Ketsueki train for as long as he wanted. As soon as Ketsueki learned of a Samurai, he knew exactly what he wanted to accomplish in his life. Years passed and Ketsueki kept training to accomplish his goals despite of setbacks due to raids this only made Ketsueki train harder in order to protect his clan.
        When Ketsueki was old enough to roam around by himself he frequently visited orphanages to cheer up children who had experienced too much sorrow. Despite growing up in despair Ketsueki had a good heart and never wanted anybody else experience what he had. He later met a young lady named  Tsuki. He met this sought after beauty when he was fourteen due to his grandma sending him on errands to go to the mountains to pick a fruit called Akebia and always met a girl walking the same path except she went to the mountains to sketch what she saw before her very eyes.
        In time the pair grew an inseparable love for each other. They had many wonderful adventures including burying a sketch she made of the two who were to get it when they married. Years passed and the clan was peaceful. Since they were both about to be 18 years of age Ketsueki was going to ask his beloved Tsuki to marry him. He had not forgotten about the sketch so before dawn Ketsueki set off on his horse to the mountain to retrieve the treasure of his and his love's youth.
        When he undug the sketch her hurried back to the clan location. When he was close enough to see his his clan his happy thoughts and smile turned in to sorrow, despair, rage and other mixed feelings,...when he saw the thick black smoke rushing viciously out of the clan's barricade. The only thoughts Ketsueki had on his mind right now were the safety of his people. He checked the orphanages but it was on fire but he did not worry since the orphans were trained to know a path to evacuate, The dojo was in complete ruins he went to see his home but Old Lady Kaze was nowhere to be found he started feeling a rush of blood to his head and started feeling very hot.
        He went to see the house where his beloved lived and her house wasn't destroyed. It looked unscathed, that was when Ketsueki felt a relief  that his love's sanctuary was okay. He went inside checked the living room but no sigh of a soul he kept checking every room until one was left,...Tsuki's room. Ketsueki opened the door slowly; scared of the sight of a gore filled scene in which his beloved was the victim.
        When he opened the door he could feel his heart about to burst and hear his vicious flow of blood running through his veins. He saw his beloved in her bead tucked in. He felt a calming sensation to see her in bed. He went to her bedside saying, "We have to leave this place my love it's not safe anymore." He gently picked her up holding her from where her shoulder blades abide with his inner elbow and from her inner knees with his inner elbows. As he feels a sensation of love when he carries his true love he looks straight forward to look proud in front of his girlfriend that's when he hears a thump hit the floor. He looks down as he sees something rolling and follows it with his eyes until it hits a wall and makes a sudden stop.
        He is instantly lightheaded he feels as if nothing is real he feels anguish, hatred, guilt, misery, and other feelings he had never felt or even knew existed. As his mind came to clearing he saw the rolling object was none others than his future wife's decaoitated lifeless, cold, pale, head. He started screaming as loud as he could. He felt insanity overtake him, he felt as if nothing mattered anymore. He kept screaming until his throat hurt in an excruciating manner. As he regained his conscious he heard the clattering of  metal in large amounts and marching mixed in the ruckus. He looked outside and saw a small troop of samurai who had the Fukushū clan crest on their helmets and chest-plate. As he saw the samurai march through the town as if they ruled it, Ketsueki burst in anger; wanting to shred the samurai limb by limb.
       As the samurai marched the town, Ketsueki faced them and stood his ground. The samurai stopped when a samurai with a demon mask told the troop to stop marching. The commanding samurai asked Ketsueki," Where were you when we massacred the village.";resulting in a laughter of the troop. Ketsueki did not laugh for he drew his blade and challenged the man in the demon mask. The commander responded by saying," I do not need to waste my time for one of my cadets can defeat the likes of you."
        As one stepped forward Ketsueki got in his stance. The cadet rushed Ketsueki. They battled, parried many of eachorhers a track until the cadet went for long slice and Ketsueki parried off and made the cadet go to far giving the chance to Ketsueki to strike the stomach. Ketsueki sliced his insides open. After winning the duel the commander only clapped. Then Ketsueki spoke,"Come fight me if you're so brave to call at the death of one of you comrades!"
        The commander did not want to look weak in front of the small army he lead so he accepted. The commander attacked Ketsueki viciously but was not even making Ketsueki break a sweat. Ketsueki then asked the question he had been fighting to ask,...he spoke the words,
"Who killed a lady who was in the house to my left while she was sleeping?"
        "Why do you ask?" Responded the commander
        "She was my beloved."answered hurtfully Ketsueki
       "Oh,well yours truly." Answered the commander disrespectfully and sarcastically.
        At the moment those words came out of his mouth Ketsueki went completely psychotic he knew no more of reality. He recalled what he imagined that he was going to do to the samurai...so he did. He cut off the commanders right arm since it was his dominant. The commander let out a piercing cry of pain. He then commanded the commander to pull out his dick. The commander had no choice but to listen since he was in pain. Ketsueki gave less than two shits about the samurai in the demon mask or his feelings. Ketsueki had no more humanity in him he just wanted revenge. Ketsueki instantly chopped of his penis and told him to put in in his mouth. The commander did so. The commander was in unimaginable pain. Ketsueki was about to behead the commander when the commander spoke,
" I may no longer have a penis but I have a 200 man army what are you going to do after this."
        Ketsueki paid no heed and chopped his head off." I'll butcher all of them limb by limb." Said Ketsueki in an un tasteful manner.
        After he finished saying this the whole army rushed him. After eight hours of fighting Ketsueki walked off to search for the rest of the Fukushū clan unscathed and bathed in blood. He went on his journey in hopes of assassination of the Fukushū clan and complete annihilation of the name. The new of the samurai who defeated an army spread the land. He was known as the man who an army fell to his knees, The man who killed, The one man army and so on making more and more legends by the second. He was no longer human he no longer had feelings or any type of  doubt. He only had an ambition...an ambition to kill.