Prologue

Author's Note:

This story is based out of my boredom during my vacant time in the university. I'll make sure to update this every Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday during my freetime in the weekend.

This is for you my History 17 classmate: RainKiss

Hope you enjoy this story!

Don't forget to vote and comment okay guys?

================================================================

Prologue:

“Do you have to go away?”

“My family needs me,” a 12-year old boy said with a sad tone.

“But what about me?” a young girl said, with tears in her eyes. “I need you.”

The boy was about to respond when the girl continued, “I need you here with me because you’re my knight in shinning armor, just like the ones in fairytales.”

“But we’re not living in fairytales. This is the reality and you know that,” the boy replied.

The boy wanted to stay with his childhood best friend but he couldn’t abandon his family. Not when his mother told him that his father was in critical condition. His mother needed his comfort now especially his other younger siblings were to naïve to know what was happening. He was torn in two between his duty to his family and a special bond with his friend. But he knew which weigh was heavier between the two and it deeply pained him in his heart by his decision.

“Yes, this is the reality,” the girl sadly sighed. “For once, I wished we lived in fairytales instead of now.”

Someone was calling his name.

He turned to see his mother waving at him, clearly saying that it was time to go. His time with her was almost up.

He looked back at his friend.

“You better go,” she encouraged him.

“But. . .”

The girl smiled at him although there were tears falling from her eyes.

The boy finally made a decision.

He raised his pinky finger in front of him. “Let’s make a promise.”

The girl also raised her pinky finger and entwined it with his. “What kind of promise?”

“A promise that I’ll come back for you, after all, no matter how many years we are separated from each other, I’ll always be your knight. That’s my promise to you,” The boy said.

“Then this is my promise to you.” the girl leans forward and whispered her promise to his ear.

The boy’s cheek suddenly turned into crimson red after hearing her words,

If Ithat’s possible that you won’t forget our promise,” the girl added with a smile.

The boy was still stunned from what she told him but he nodded and returned her with a promising smile,

“It will be our unforgettable promise…”

===================================================================

Question: What do you think was the girl's promise???

.

. .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

Hint: Keep on reading and you'll know in the succeeding chapters ^_^

TEASER:

He smiled at me and I think I’m going to faint right on spot after noticing he has a dimple on his

rightcheek.

“When I said I want to know about you personally, I meant answers to these questions like: Do you

have someone in relationship with or a boyfriend? Are fond in eating sweets? Why did you took up

psychology?...”

I wasn’t listening to his questions anymore. I was paying more attention to his handsome face. If

this gorgeous and hot man will be my boss then I’m willing to work everyday, 24/7 just to see him.

Of course, as long as he treats me fairly.

“… Do you still keep your virtue?”