Questions

Authors note

Hey wattpad world! This is my first attempt if writing a novel and I would really appreciate it if after the first chapter you write any comments or vote me if you are enjoying the story so far,

Happy reading!

What questions do you have in the morning? What questions do you have throughout the day? What questions would you have when you get told you have it? The ever so dreaded 'C' word. Cancer. Cancer, that six lettered word that creates an impact on everybody you knew, know or think you know.

When people at school found out the questions began, the constant questions.

"What type do you have?" "How long do you have left?" "Why are you still in school?" "How did you feel when you got told?"

Only one of the questions I could truthfully answer. Nothing, How did you feel when you got told? Nothing, feeling things got taken from me as soon as the 'C' word was said, my doctor told me it was perfectly 'okay' to be upset what did she know I am nothing but a case to her, a number, one of many who had to go through what I am now faced with. Nothing, I feel nothing I wanted to do things in my life, go places, see things, live life, live like any normal person.

Nothing, I can do nothing, my life has been stripped away from me, I can do nothing at all but sit and watch as my life slowly dissipates into a mass of nothing, a mass of what used to be, to be a distant memory of someone who once knew a girl, who once had long blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes, a girl who once smiled, until her long blonde hair slowly became shorter and shorter until there was nothing there hanging from her head at all, her gorgeous green eyes turned into a sad grey that held barely any life at all, until the happy girl who smiled all the time didn't smile at all she just looked at the world and the smile that was once there turned into a cursive line until, until nothing, until. She. Was. Nothing.