Chapter 1: Meeting Him

He bit his lip nervously and looked up at me with a smile. "Hey beautiful, what's your name?"

"Hi I'm Kristina." I said. I had been waiting for this moment for over 3 years now and it was finally happening!

"So, you live around here?" He asked.

"What? Uh, yeah my house is a few blocks away." I was so nervous. I mean, what was I suppose to say to my favorite artist?

"Cool. Maybe sometime you can show me it," he said with a wink. I couldn't help but smile. 

"I would love too." I said, making him smile in return. I handed him my album, poster, and phone case to sign. He opened up the black sharpie and started writing. I wasn't really paying attention to what he wrote though, I was too busy staring into his eyes. His eyes are hazel, but today, today they looked like a diamond. They were so pale blue, with a hint of green, that you wouldn't think they were real. It's strange to think that way, but how can someone have such beautiful eyes? I could stare into them all day.

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand touching mine, "Hey, want a photo?" 

"Yes please!" I said while pulling out my phone from my back pocket. I opened the camera app and started taking selfies with him; silly and serious. Probably around 20; That's the perk of being last in line!! He asked one of the guards standing there if he could take some other photos for us and we posed. In the last one though, he kissed my cheek! After the photos I turned around to him and smiled, "Thank you so much Austin, you have no idea how much this means to me! Love you!!"

"Love you too beautiful," he said with a smile. I grabbed my stuff and started walking towards the exit. I turned around just before i walked out the door and waved to him. To my suprise, he was looking at me and waved back!! I pushed open the heavy iron door to be blinded by light. I started walking home. I decided to see what he wrote on my things. I first looked at the poster,

                                                      Hey shawty shawty, you're looking so fine

                                                      Come on over tonight, you can be mine ;)

                                                    So nice meeting you beautiful!  Love, Austin

I didn't realize it but I started to laugh, (and i only know this cause I got a few weird looks from my neighbors). I then looked at my album.

                                                  Thank you for supporting me beautiful!

                                                     Love,     Austin

Finally, I looked at my phone case.

                                                   Cutie, why don't you give me a call? 555-5555.

                                                  Love, Austin

Oh my god