At ZANE'S house?!?

Aphmau's P.O.V.
Zane is a great guy, I don't know why Garroth bugs him every time. I was picking a pony for us to play with, when he grabbed my hand. I blushed, and said nervously * Zane, why are you doing? * He stared at me with his light blue eyes, and asked me * Aphmau, wanna come to my house, sometime? * I turned to see his face red. His hair blew from the breeze that came from the window. The face of someone who is wondering if I would say yes. * sure * I blurred out. I never thought I would see underneath his mask was a little smile. ( The Next day) I was getting ready to go to Zane's house, then ringed the door bell.
Zane's P.O.V
Oh no, that is Aphmau, and I am not ready. She actually came for a visit. Look at me with my regular clothes, and she might be in a cute dress. I opened the door, and I saw Aphmau's face all happy. * Come in, Aphmau. * My hands started to get cold when she came in. Aphmau looked around my house, and said * I know I have already been at your place, but it looks great. * She looked at my white walls, and gray floors. It looks like she has never been here before. * Want a drink? * Aphmau looked at me, and said * Yes * I went to the kitchen , and got some dinks. When I came back I saw Aphmau sitting on a same sofa when she was cat. Her dark beautiful hair streaming down, like a waterfall. Her big Brown eyes, and her clam smile. I blushed bright red of how wonderful she looked. * Here is your drink. * She turned, and I handed her drink. I sat down with Aphmau, she was still looking around the house. I decided to turn on the TV, and My Little Horsey was on. ( a few minutes later ) Me and Aphmau were laughing at end of the show, and giggling * That was really funny. * I said in laughter. Aphmau agreed, and she leaned closer to me. * uh, Aphmau? * I said nervously. She looked at me with a heart-warming smile. She has never been so happy, because I never see her that much. * Zane want me to tell you a secret?
She said to me quietly. * um ok* Then without a warning, Aphmau's lips were touching mine!
Aphmau's P.O.V
I didn't mean to do that, it went so fast. I did this mindlessly, I was kissing Zane. That feeling when I was with Zane at my house. My hand pulled Zane's mask, and I putted my lips into his. He looks suprized, and so was I.
The End!!!