Happy Birthday

Jacks POV
.
I sat in the front seat with my fingers wrapped around my steering wheel and tangled into my hair. The sun gleamed in my eyes and just perfectly against Mark's bright red hair. I smiled, but secretively. "Hey, we're here!" Mark squealed like a kid on Christmas as the destination came into view. I loved to see him happy, because he hadn't been in quite a while. We walked (well Mark basically skipped) into the center and Mark gravitated straight to the rock wall. Great. I was afraid of heights! Once we were strapped in, their was no turning back. Mark gleefully began to climb, then looked back at me standing their, oddly shy and awkward. He giggled, then stretched out his hand. I took hold of it as he hoisted me onto the first set of rocks. I attempted to climb pretty fast, then Mark shouted "well the first part is easy! Don't get too excited!" . I continued to keep pace with Mark, but I was loosing hope when the climb got higher. I looked down, and we were so far up. I felt faint, lost, and lost grip of the rocks. That's when I felt marks arm snap around my waiste in a quick and beautiful embrace. He lifted me onto a new set of rocks and our hips collided. I grabbed back onto the wall and he stared nervously into my eyes. He shuttered a sigh, and the feeling of it sent shivers across my neck. "I wish I could just be with you" he muttered, the words painting across my chest with his breath. This brought me to total shock. I was already in a relationship, totally oblivious that Mark loved me all along. We continued the climb without another word, but all I was really doing was falling for Mark Fischbach.