Nerdy

Space academy is the most prestigious college in India... You can find all the rich brats here..But you can also find some students with golden heart and full of innocence.. Nandini Murthy is one of them...

But they are main target to bully and Nandini is the easiest one.. Everyone used to bully her like she was public property.. But now No one dare to bully her.. If anyone dared to bully her they have to face the biggest bully gang in the college.. Fav 5 ..

Only fav 5 have the right to bully Nandini.. Actually cut it only Manik Malhotra has the right.. He known as Monster who doesn't have heart.. And who bully people mercilessly...

Nandini is well known as nerdy because of her black rimmed glasses and she is a toper also.. Girls always tell her she isn't pretty but there is one parson who found her the most beautiful girl unknown to all..

As always Nandini spent her lunch time in library.. She was going for her class but stopped by her biggest nightmare.. Fav 4 was standing in front of her..

Cabir: oho miss toper..study and all ha...lunch k waqt to rehne deti..

Nandini: Tum mujhe app kyu bol raheho?

Dhruv: Are usdin professor said na talented logo ko respect karna chahiye..

Nandini: I have class let me go..

Mukti: Oh yes..you have class of course you have that's why its called college.. Right?

All brust out laughing...

Aliya: Nerdy don't you think your hair is too long..such old fashion.. Let's cut it.. Don't worry you will look like a rock star..

Nandini: (Aiyappa... Bachalo plz.. U know I love my long hair.. Now they will ruin it..chachi ko kya bolungi..save me)

Aliya was about to cut her hair but Manik stopped her..

Manik: what's wrong with you guys?

Cabir: Wrong kuch nehi bass tera kami tha pura ho gaya.. Chal ab jam k masti karte hain miss toper k sath..

Manik: Nandini go to your class..

All were shocked.. Nandini went away too shocked..

Nandini: (Hamesha Manik bacha leta hain par pereshan bhi to wohi karta hain...)

Mukti: tune use jane kiyu diya?..

Manik: Are you guys insane? You were about to cut her hair..

Aliya: so..we were just bullying..what's wrong..

Manik: kisiko pata chal gaya ki we the fav5 cutting hair do you guys have any idea what will happen.. Its not suitable for our image..
(Thank god I came in time ..otherwise her long black shiny hair would have gone)

Cabir: Right.. We rockz with breaking eggs..locking in a dark room..

They all went to their home after college.. Manik was continuously looking at his phone in a adoring way..

Manik: How badly I want you close to me..but I can't because of my friends...

Next day at college:

Manik just paste fav5 sticker on nandini's forehead.. All were shouting like crazy.. Nandini couldn't take it more and ran away...

Aliya: loser.. See she ran away..