MiChaeng

A/N: Ma latest jam ship. You get it? XD

"THE BULLY AND THE BULLIED"

*splash*

A group of bullies throw a cup of strawberry shake at a short haired and short height girl. Tears were tempting to fall in her eyes. This is the life of this small bean named Chaeyoung. This happens everyday but that doesn't mean she is strong enough to handle it already since it always happen. Chaeyoung just ignored the bullies but a hand caught her bag. It was Jeongyeon, she gets Chaeyoung's bag and carries it high knowing that she can't reach it.

"Shorty-ah what chu gonna do now huh?" Jeongyeon said and laugh her asses off with Momo. Chaeyoung is helplessly reaching her bag but in her surprise a hand caught Jeongyeon's hand and get the bag from her grip. Chaeyoung looked at the elegant figure who got her bag. Mina in Chaeyoung's eyes is shining like her knight in shining armor but that changed when Mina showed her evil smirk to the shorter girl.

She opened Chaeyoung's bag and spilled all the content.

"No!!" Chaeyoung said with a tear fell from her left eye. Mina saw the tears and was kinda guilty about it, same with her other two companions. Chaeyoung immediately goes and get her scattered things on the floor.

"What are you three doing with this girl?" Suddenly a loud voice was heard, Jeongyeon seemed to stiffen at the voice. It's from her secretly admired girl, Nayeon. Who is the President of the Student Council and a top grader in her class. Along with her is Dahyun the multi colored haired which is the Vice President.

"Nayeon-ah they might want another detention with us." Dahyun sighed. "They won't stop hurting this little bean."

Dahyun goes to Chaeyoung and led her near to Nayeon. Chaeyoung always had admired Nayeon for having the guts to protect her without an exchange. It might be just a simple crush but she would sometimes zone off imagining Nayeon's heroic acts. Dahyun led the three of them to principal's office. She was holding both Jeongyeon and Momo's ears while walking. The two complains why Mina wasn't pinched. Dahyun just ignored their complaints and quickly bought them away.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asked the smaller girl. Chaeyoung nodded as response to the question and a slight blush was seen on her face. Mina who looked back to see Chaeyoung frowned at the sight of her blushing.

"Why so cute Chaeyoung-ah?" Nayeon asked and pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks which makes her more redder than before. "No wonder those three bully you always."

"Ahh maye because I'm short, maybe they don't like short people." Chaeyoung said. She don't want to believe the reason is she is cute that's why she is bullied.

"Naah!! Chaeyoung-ah when those three bother you again just tell me, you have my number right?" Nayeon asked and the smaller just nodded.

"Umm Unnie?" Chaeyoung doubts if she should continue what she should say.

"Yes? What is it?" Nayeon asked. The smaller thinks there is no way turning back now. So she just go and ask her.

"Unnie? Why are you so nice to me?" Nayeon was kinda taken aback by the sudden question. She fell silent for a moment then she smiled at the younger.

"I just have a feeling that I should take care of you." Nayeon smiled happily at her and pats her head. "I should keep going now, don't forget to call if someone is bothering you again."

With that words she left leaving the flustered Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung don't know why those three is always bothering her. Especially Mina, she thinks Mina is more evil than the other two.