|1| Who You ?

---------------------------
Location: Beach HS Lobby
Date: December 06, 2016 Tuesday
Time: 7:15am
--------------------------
A H D I A POV

---------------------------Location: Beach HS Lobby Date: December 06, 2016 TuesdayTime: 7:15am--------------------------A H D I A POV

"So, I'll have Ms. Skye right here to take you to class since most of you guys classes are the same."  Ms. Whatever she said her name was said.

The Student helper was just smiling at me, looking like her cheeks were going to burst if she smiled any harder. The principal had walked off leaving me with the student helper to show me to all my classes.

She was a chocolate toned girl with a beautiful purple type dye in her hair. She had a pearl white smile and her eyebrows were just as flawless as mine.

"So, what's your name ?" She asked as she began walking. I figured I was supposed to follow behind, so I grabbed my book bag and began following her.

"Ah'Dia ( Ah - Dee - Ya )." I bluntly said.

"I'm Justine and I see your a senior, too." She said looking over my schedule. We arrived at our 1A class as Justine took a seat leaving me standing in front of the class.

"Hello, I'm Mrs

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Vaughn and I'm your British Math Teacher. You must be Ah'Dia ? Coming from Tennessee ?" I nodded my head, as she got the class quiet.

"Class this is Ah'Dia she's new here from Tennessee -"

"People actually live there ?" This lightskin boy with green eyes laughed.

"It's a state, right ?" I said, rolling my eyes which earned a few "Oohs" from the class.

"Ah'Dia, would you like to tell us something about yourself ?"

"No, thank you." I fake smiled ready to go take a seat in the back.

"Unfair. We had to share." The same boy spoke up again.

"Your right, Kelly. Ah'Dia ? Just name one thing."

"Why ask me if I want to share if your going to make me share anyways ?" I was irritated from that boy ... Kelly ... Already. The class filled with "Oohs" again as I went to take a seat.