Silver Dagger

Tamara was just in the middle of the training when she heard a beautiful voice. It sounded like angels singing. "You are beautiful" Tamara turned and saw a pretty boy on a tree branch. He looked around her age. His hair was wild and white. His eyes looked like a purple galaxy and blazed. And his clothes, a purple scarf, which was hanging, matching his eyes, a black leather jacket and black pants. He wore combat shoes. He jumped off the tree branch and came towards her. He was so beautiful. Tamara was so shocked she couldn't move. She had never seen anyone who was that beautiful. He smiled and came so close that she could hear his breath. "What's your name?" He asked her. He was taller than her, so she had to look up at him. She locked her eyes in his. "You first" Tamara asked and tried to smile, but couldn't. He tried to hide the smirk on his face. 

But it didn't look like he could. "Lucas" Lucas leaned towards her and whispered in her ear, "Your turn, what's your name?" He pushed himself back and looked at her like he admired her. "Do you really want to know? Is it that important?" She said, almost whispered. "Yes, of course it is important. Why do you think I'm standing here and asking?" Lucas looked serious now. "Tamara" She said and looked at a pit filled with water. She saw herself. She was not beautiful. Her hair went down to the elbows and the hair was white up to her chin. The rest was light crystal blue. The right eye looked like a blue eye to a wolf, and the left one was half white and half blue. Tamara didn't ask herself why she looked like this, 'cause she knew the answer. She has been tortured, since she was only 2 years old. One half year with starvation, then the rest with knifes, poison, and whips.

She looked miserable. She has been tortured in 16 years, now she was finally free. They had chained just her right hand, for some reason. Tamara's own father was the one who put her there. She couldn't bear the thought of it. She shaked of the thought and looked at Lucas, who was shaking her. "Please stop shaking me, I'll get dizzy" she turned away from him and picked up a dagger from the ground. When she trained, she had thrown the dagger on the ground of frustration. It was one year since she has been tortured. When she got free, some vampires had found her and taken her to their place, where she was trained to fight and survive. Tamara looked at Lucas, and threw the dagger towards him.

 He just took a step to the left, and the dagger hit a tree. Lucas looked surprised and asked, with a calm voice, as if he almost didn't get killed. "Are you trying to kill me? Or are you just testing my skills?" Tamara chuckled. "Which skills?" She asked, like she enjoyed watching Lucas getting pissed. But, to her surprise, Lucas just looked like he was bored. Then, he stepped closer to Tamara. They were really close, again. "Dodging a dagger isn't the only thing I can do" He stopped and walked a little closer. They were so close, that she could touch his nose with hers. "I can do this too" Lucas kissed her.

....And thats how they met