chapter 1 flashbacks

/Flashback/
Madline's pov
As hello by adele was playing me,mum,dad and my sister jess were singing along and my dad took his eyes off the road"DAD LOOK OUT!!" I screamed. Suddenly our car was hit by a drunk driver and the car toppled over. Me and jess opened our eyes and screamed to our parents. But they died. My sister broke her arm and i broke my leg.
/Reality/
My eyes shot open to the dullness of my room. My room wasn't small or big but it was ok. It had a small wardrobe my small bed and a desk. I crawled out of my bed and put on my outfit (outfit in the picture). I put my clothes on my bed and hopped into the shower. As the hot water hit my arms they burned my scars. After i finished my shower i turned off the water and blow dried my hair. I sliped on my outfit and sat at my desk sketching mark and bambam from got7. Ms burns screamed up the stairs "girls ten to elven come downstairs!" I slowly walked down the stairs and sat in the corner behind the girls who were missing half their clothes and were wearing to much makeup and started to continue my sketching i never get adopted. When the men who were adopting came in i didn't notice that they were looking at my sketching. I had just finished sketching when i looked up and saw...
Hai guys this is my first got7 fanfic i hope you enjoy my long chapter. This was made for my class for english but i uploaded it to make a story see you in the next chapter stay awsome bros MMMMWWWWAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!