Sweetheart (not rlly)

They were walking to the bedroom when Jordan could just not keep his lips off of Megan. When they got into the room Jordan shut his door and walked over to the bed.
On the bed they started making out. They pulled back for a quick second, smiled then started up again.
Jordan's shirt and pants were now on the floor leaving only his boxers on, sinfully low. Megan's little red dress was now also in the pile of thrown clothes. After a few minutes they were both completely undressed.
Jordan was then pushing in deep and hard. "OhHhhhh! Jordan! YES JORDAN YES!" she moaned as Jordan goes in.
Jordan and Megan had been together for a while now- a year, it was their one year anniversary that night and things had gotten sort of heated.
Megan could tell that this wasn't Jordan's first time, however it was hers and he was doing great.
FUCK THIS FEELS GOOD! DAMN JORDAN DAMN!    Megan thought. "Jordan, HANNA, OH MY FUCK JORDAN!" megan moaned out, weekly, trying, hard (like Jordan's dick at this point).
Jordan's family had known about this special date so they were all out of the house for one reason or another, yeah right, one reason or another.  Jordan thought. They were both 19 so both they're families expected this, too.
This special moment came to and sudden end when they heard somebody in the house, not walking in, which had meant that they'd been there longer than the partners hoped.
"Fuck." Jordan said as he pulled out. "Well this isn't good." said megan obviously annoyed.
After both had gotten they're clothes on, Jordan nervously tiptoed down the hall, trying to not make a sound even though every single board in the floor creeks. Jordan peered into the kitchen and saw his mother standing there on the phone with a voice he did not know.
"They were so loud, then it just stopped!"
The other voice was muffled but he could hear it.
"No! Really!? I didn't think Jordan would do that, and what's his girlfriends name again?" the voice said in a way of confusion.
"Megan, and oh she's a sweetheart!"
"Well I have to go, it's almost one am" said the voice closing off the conversation.
"Goodnight." she hung up.
Bitch, please. Okay well she is for a first impression; but in bed, what a devil!  Jordan was thinking this over and over then almost laughed.
He went back up to the room with megan who was under the covers and looked so cute, wearing a hoodie two sizes too big. Megan cuddled up under Jordan's arm and they fell asleep.