His Story

Even from a very young age he never stopped balling- that is, until he got his way. He grew up in isolation from everyone who wanted to help him. With no friends, he had to make his reputation somehow. Fighting.

Yes, he spent his entire childhood and teenage years terrorising his town and strutting about the place like a king in his palace. He won almost every fight that he got into, now i say almost- that is because he lost one.

His last.

Yes the only fight that he lost, was his last. Now don't jump to conclusions; oh yeah, well he died in the fight. Because he didn't. The fight was lost by a mere technicality.

But he never forgot it.

In his later life, he was tortured by the memories of his defeat; and this led to the end of his life. He saw all kinds of shootings and terrorism on the news, and reality struck him like a bomb.

He did this to his friends and family.

He had done similar things to people who had trusted him, tried to help him, pitied him. But no. He had been so self centred that he had only cared for himself. He realised now that other people have lives too. Their own lives that they deserve to prosper in and be successful, and that he had ruined so many innocent  lives just for his cause.

He decided that justice must be served. And if no one would do it against him, then he would have to decide this own punishment.

That night his body was found hanging from a bridge with a snapped neck.