Chapter 1

Those innocent eyes...

Amber POV

"Oh my god, Jack Gilinsky is so hot!" I hear One of the most popular girls in school, Sierra, say

I laugh a little because I know that Jack would never ever date her. She's way too perky for him. He's more chill, laid back, and wants to smoke all the time.Meanwhile Sierra likes to party and is really clingy. Being 100% honest I know I'm his type, ya know if he wanted to date me. I know he won't because you know he doesn't want to be tied down. But I can dream. I would know what his type is because we used to be best friends, well before he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. We met in first grade and I always used to get bullied so he would help me and hang out with me. But all that changed around 9th or 10th grade, when he met Jack J. Now they spend all of their time smoking and drinking. Me? I got left behind he doesn't even speak to me anymore. The only time we talk is when he asks to see my homework. I kinda miss him.

As soon as Gilinsky walks in the classroom, it becomes silent.

"Hi Jack" Sierra squeals as I roll my eyes.
He doesn't say anything back, he just winks at her causing all the other girls in the classroom to swoon. Except for me, I could care less about who he winks at. After all he's just some stupid boy who only likes to smoke and drink. Who I kinda like...

First chapter.😊

Vote
Comment
Follow

Stay blessed~Nya💖