1- Just give me a reason.

You've been having real bad dreams, OH OH,

You use to lye so close to me

oh oh

there's nothing more than empty Sheets between

our love

-Pink ft. Nate Ruess- Just Give Me A Reason

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Emmys P.O.V

It was cold outside today. I had Cherry wrapped up In her pink strawberry colored Jacket and purple jumper under it. Her hair was unusally long for a 4 1/2 month old baby, Its down to her shoulders. Its curly like mine, but the color of Joey's. I liked to play with it.

She had over 50 bows (I loved bows) and I put one in her hair everyday. I walked into the kitchen with her on my hip and took her medicine out of the cabinet. Her pediatrician said its suppose to help her devolpe.

Joey walked in the house. "Hey babe" he said. I smiled. "Hi" I replied. He took the baby out of my hands. "Don't go anywhere she still has 3 other meds to take" I said sighing.

Joey shook his head. "This is too much for her." he said. "You want her to live don't you?" I questioned. He rolled his eyes as if he thought I was being stupid.

He mumbled cuss words under his breath. Like always. I Ignore them.

"Set her in her high chair please". I said with a heavy breath. "Where you are you guys going today?" "Oh I dont know, my brothers maybe. I need to help Mily pick out wedding dresses, we might go." I replied.

I stuck the dropper in Cherry's mouth as she swallowed it. As soon as it was down she began to cry, scream to be exact. I try holding back my tears, I think Joey was trying to aswell.

I put a diffrent medicine in the dropper, but she refused. I sweaer she was the most stubborn kid I've ever met. I tried getting it in her mouth, she needs it!. But she wouldn't stop crying.

Joey picked her up. She instantly dried her eyes. I finally got all 3 meds in her.

I picked her up. She cried. Sometimes I think she hates me. I hand her back to Joey and she stops crying. This time I rolled my eyes. Joey laughed.

"She loves me more." He joked. "Tell me something I don't know, I'm going to get dressed." I laughed.

I walked Into me and Joey's room and went to my closet. I changed into my purple sweater and black tights along with my black boots.

I curled my hair and did my makeup and returned to the living room. "You look beautiful today" he said. "Save it" I said grabbing Cherry.

"We'll be back" I said. "Take your time." he sighed. I glared at him then left.

I put Cherish in her carseat and got in the drivers seat of my car. "Cherry your daddy gets on my nervs." I say hitting the back of my head on the seat.

She smiled as I said 'daddy'. She loved him more than anything, and he loved her the same maybe a bit more back.

She gets all his love, none for me. I sighed.

We came to a stop sighn and I hit my head against the steering wheel, Hoping to knock myself out. It made the horn go off.

And Made the baby scream.

And made my headache worse.

Thank god Mily and Jasons house was right around the corner.

*****

I got there, Finally. The baby was still crying, Till she felt me pick up her carseat....She is too spoiled. I walk up to the door in walked in.

I realise I do that, Just walk into peoples houses.....Its kinda rude but Mil and Jase don't mind.

I see my oranged haired bestfriend (a.k.a soon to be sister!!.) standing in the door way between the kitchen and the living room. She smiled as her eyes motion over to me.

"Hey guys!" she cheered. I smiled. "Hey" I said. "Is Cherry asleep?" She looked down at the carseat wich I covered with a blanket cause of the weather. "I dont think so, she was having a fit a secound ago." I said.

"Oh my god! Was she okay?" Mily asked concerned. Mil didn't really get the whole 'Edwards Syndrome' stuff, so every time Cherry cries around her she thinks she is hurt or something.

I shook my head. "She just wanted some attention" I giggled. "Can I hold her?"

I nod.

Mily took Cherish out of her carseat. She was asleep -.-.

Mily walked around rocking the baby in her arms. "Her Jacket is cute" she said. "Thanks I got at this zulilly.com thing" I said.

I looked around their house. It was much bigger than me and Joeys. I didn't mind though, I love me and Joeys little house on the hill.

"So hows Joey?" Mily asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh he's ........ Being Joey." It was the perfect way to decribe it. She nods as if she understood. I know for a fact she didn't.

No one did, not even me. He is soo diffrent. I'm not even sure WHY He asked me to marry him two months ago. I agreed but that's before I knew how diffrent he had become.

It was cute the way he asked me.

***FLASHBACK***

"We are back" I yelled so my mom could hear me. I grabbed my baby from her arms. "How was she?" "Great! How was the beach?" She asked. "Amazing" I said showing her my ring. "Oh my god!! Em, I'm gonna cry! You have a baby, your getting married. You are growing up to fast." She said. I looked down and smiled at the ring.

"He asked me on the beach. We were building a sand castle and I was digging when I found it in the ground I thought it was someone else's. He told me it was mine, Kinda ruined the moment but he is absolutely perfect!" I told her. "That's great hun. I'm so happy for you!" she replied

***Flash Back Over***

I look down at the same exact ring and frown. It didn't feel like it was a symbol for 'love'.

"You okay?" Mily asked. "Huh? Oh! Yea......Lets go look at the dresses online."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Note: So this took awhile but its up! Yes I know Emmy seems 'depressed' You will learn why as the story progresses! So don't worry!

Love you xx -CouisCx