Eroticism

A devil of the flesh, panting and writhing beneath him was a youth of incomparable beauty. Her flesh hot and burning with a pleasure she did not truly understand, ignorance distorted her view of the devil and gave him feathered wings and halo. Her first mistake was seeing the lust as love. Her infatuation with him and what he was, pulled her in so deeply that there would never be room for escape. Her heart pounding as his eyes met her own, a message instilled in them saying. Now, this is the moment you've longed for, the moment that i will bestow upon you all that I am.  With sweet and gentle movements he kissed her wrist before biting into his own. Letting the blood drip onto her lips, coaxing a hunger. One that she took on easily, her hands pulling the wound to her mouth. Drinking from it ravenously, as though she had never felt hunger before. With this her innocence was lost to her, along with her freedom. She would never know it or think it, but she was now prisoner to the one she viewed as a god. He drank from her during her final moments of humanity, tasting for the last time her virginity and naivety. Flashes of their meeting flowed through their minds; she saw herself through his eyes. Heard his thoughts as he watched her from a distance. Infatuation with a child, a young flower freshly a woman in the eyes of society. He could sense her heart, her pining for romance, for experience in the world around her. Then their meeting at the stables, they locked eyes, her heart pounding in the presence of man so established and mysterious. He saw her as an angel, sweet and heavenly as the warm light of a lantern graced her features. While he was everything she thought she could ever want and need, she was the ambrosia, the forbidden fruit he so longed for but dare not touch. Slowly he fell in love, then obsession took over. He saw her at the duchesses party, dressed beautifully, decorated as though she was a gift for the taking. Their eyes lingering on one another the entire night drove him mad.  Finally taking her into his arms and offering himself, the false and innocent romance that a human would have to offer. That night he declared his love for her.  Her own innocence guided her to follow his every word without fail, she was his entirely. He held some regret for what he was doing but his obsession drove him. He pondered when he should tell her, who he was, what he was. Her heart grew wary over countless nights, why wouldn't he come to see her in the day? Was she nothing more than a toy for him to hold secretly? As she finally begun to break her heart from him, she received a letter. That she were to meet him that night, in the stables where they first met. He had something important to discuss with her. she waited in the shadows the stable walls provided, waiting for him to reveal himself. He called to her gently, there he was in the glory that she had been smitten with. Standing exactly where he did that day. she pulled back her hood to reveal her face, as though he wouldn't know it was her. Without another word she ran to him, clung to him like a scared child would their mother. Taking his face in her hands and planting chaste kisses across his cheeks. He told her, told her of the monster he was, the demon he would always be. He sensed her heart hadn't changed, without words he knew she accepted this. There he took her with him, away from her family, her world. He promised they would be together forever, that he would give her what he had. The eternal blood was now hers as much as it was his. The memories faded as the blood transformed her, killing her and birthing her. She was born again, a monster, an everlasting demon. After what felt like an eternity she was his, heart and soul.