Summer is here

Laughseni University of Creation for gifted students in New York City

Monday, 14th of September 2016

7:55 AM

The halls are already full. Although you can still see the missing spots on the walls where students who graduated used to keep all those funny and ugly posters. This college is not another college that you can study for, this one requiers talent, motivation AND work. So if you've wasted your years on your bed scrolling through tumblr then forget about it. Students are all ages, but most of them are 18 or 19. There are a lot of groups and classes but Mr Filibert always gets on campus 2 weeks before school starts, so he chooses a group of people he'll work with for the first year. Usually they are the students who have the least things in commun and who are very special an unique. Extremely different.

First year students who come to the welcoming party the Friday before the school starts get the "welcoming eggs" which are... actual eggs. The senior students go on top of the university and throw eggs at the new students, and it's funny actually, I mean people do it as challenges on the internet so why not? Flying to Room 107 at the ground floor, we see Mr Filibert taking his pants out of his butt, then entering the class. He's a funny man. He enters the room, opens the catalog on his desk and flips to a random page. The students seem pretty excited, well, most of them. One curly head next to the window is chewing gum and looks like she's waiting for the bus. So Mr Filibert puts on his glasses and reads the first name he sees.

"Jacobson? Who's Jacobson?" his voice is a mix between an old Maryl Streep and a tired Brad Pitt. I know, weird combination.

"yeea, I'm here!" speaks a rough voice in the back of the class.

Mr Filibert makes a short laughing sound, like the "ha" people make when they don't agree with something and they still feel like it's funny. He continues

"So you're from New York. Was the ride long? Did you sleep on the bus?" asks him in a sarcastic voice.

No one replies but some of the students laugh.

"Ok not funny. Then at least tell me your sister's name's Winter? Spring? No?? AUTUMN?" everyone looks like he speaks German or some other language that only the native speakers understand.

"Ok ok I get it I'm not funny, I'm like all the other teachers, boring and effin old. Sorry, Summer, next time I'll rehearse." then the class laughed like relieved. Her name was Summer. Yea, we all agree that joke was lame.

"I heard he's funny, this was weird." said a dark blonde chick to Summer.

20th of July 2016, back in time

"So what if I don't get in? I can still work at your office, not a big deal"

"YES IT'S A BIG DEAL!! You have talent and this is an amazing opportunity, you have to think about your future kid!"

Summer still thinks this school is a bad idea, and that it will change her, but even her father wants her to give it a try, especially that he once tried and didn't get accepted.

"Well I bet there are 100 dancers more talented than I am, why would I get chosen?"

"ahm... well maybe because you're the best, and you have the most beautiful eyes that can't be turned down? No? No? Okay...."

"Daaad I'm serious" she laughs.

"Kid I'm telling you, you'll rock that audition, everyone will wonder who's that girl? She looks so fine yeah.. I don't recognize..." her dad starts singing.

"oh no please not High School Musical again dad, this is not the same thing. I'm not meeting any Troy Bolton or Sharpay. This is sad and difficult reality... For God's sake..." she continues whispering.