Chapter One- Just the Beginning

Bailey's POV
  "Bailey honey there are people here to see you," my mom yelled up the steps to my room,"they will be on the basement waiting. Meet them down there in 5 minutes."
   Ughh great, people, it's a good thing I showered this morning. I trudged down the steps and then went down some more steps to the basement. When I got down there I saw 11 boys and a girl on the couches.
   "Umm, hi I'm Bailey," I said while sitting down in chair that was across from them.
   "HI I'm cameron," he introduced himself, then he went around the room to have the rest of them introduce themselves. I actually did recognize a few of them from vine, like Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas.
   "So not to be like rude or anything but why are you guys here?"
   "Well, we know you're famous from vine and youtube. So we were wondering if you want to join us on the MAGCON tour. We actually have a show here in Nevada so we figure we'd cone talk to you personally. So, are you in?"
   "Yeah of course! It sound really fun. But I have to talk to her first to get her approval first."
    "Already done! She's fine with it. We actually talked to her first to get her approval."
   Once I got all the details from Cameron and they left I decided I need to start packing. They told me they are staying here in New Orlean's tonight but leave tomorrow at 11am. I'm honestly so excited to go on this tour and meet my fans.
     *9 am the next day*
   I can't believe that in 2 hours I'm officially going to be apart of MAGCON. I get dressed into a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt and jeans and put my converse on. I finishes eating after I got ready and still had 45 minutes to kill so I double checked my bags. After what felt like 15 minutes my mom yelled up to me.
   "Bailey we have to go now if we want to meet them on time."
   "Okay mom, just let my grab my stuff."
   I got my stuff down the steps and outside to the car and go in. As soon as we drove away my mom started to basically lecture me about safety and stuff like that. I zoned out about 5 minutes in because I am just so excited and it doesn't feel real. I kept thing about what I was going to be like as we drove and then we finally got to where we were meeting them. After my mom and I had an emotional goodbye while Cameron transferred my stuff I got in the limo and sat next to Mahogany. Then Cameron started going over the game plan.
   "Okay so when we get to out stops, Hayes, I want you to stay with Bailey. She's never done this before and you're her age and know how to handle the crowds. No matter what Hayes, do NOT leave her side, okay?"
   "Yup," a blue eyes boy with brown hair replied back to Cameron. I've got to admit though, he is pretty cute.
   After Cameron got done giving Hayes clear instructions he gave us our room assignments.
   It was Cameron and Nash, the Jacks, Matt and Hayes, Jacob and Shawn, Aaron with Taylor and Carter,and me with Mahogany.
   We drove to another city about an hour and a half from New Orleans and got to our hotel. Everyone got out with their 'roomies' except I got out with Hayes and Mahogany went with Matt. We got our card keys and Hayes showed my where my room was and left. On the way to my room he kept telling jokes. He's funny and cute! This tour is really going to be amazing.
   I got into my room and Mahogany said,"Well it looks like you and Hayes are enjoying each others company," while smiling.
   "What do you mean..."

Word Count: 668